Lost a Dear Friend This Morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_no.gif
I'm very sorry for everyone's loss who loved and knew this very special horse.
default_wub.png

So sorry to hear of this especially right before Nationals.

Our condolences for that fine boy.

I am so very sorry Davie. I can hear your pain in your message. I can only think that we will all be reunited again with our beloved animals someday when we pass over the Rainbow bridge. What a great day that will be for me, to see them all again.

With Sympathy,

Robin

I am so, so sorry. What a terrible loss. My heart goes out to all of you that were touched by this magnificent horse.

I'm stunned and I feel like I've been punched in the chest. We owned King for about a year and I'm the one that sold him to Bev. I was so pleased that he was doing so well for her and being used in what he did best at, driving. I didn't know he was sick. I know he got the best care.

I'm sorry Bev lost her boy, I know she loved him.

I'm sorry.
default_crybaby.gif
Rest well King. We loved you too.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Leesa and Pat have gone through so much in the last month or two with the passing of Pat's mother, Leesa's dad, and now King.

He was buried at Leesa's this morning by her neighbor. Bev is just stunned and not sure what her future will be with the minis as she is facing have a knee replaced in Oct/Nov and now the loss of King.

They did not do a necropsy as our regular vet was out of town attending a wedding.

None of us got much done today so needless to say tomorrow is going to be a rough day for me to try and get ready to leave Wednesday morning. Pat and Leesa are not leaving until Saturday.

Reo, sorry I should have called you about King but really was so numb that I just did not think. I had just finished Leesa's new silks to wear in King's classes.

Davie I am very sorry for the loss of King. Prayers to lift your spirits and to help you carry on in Kings memory. You and all that this great loss impacts will be in my thoughts.

I know Davie.
default_sad.png

Once a horse is a part of my family, I love them forever.

King was a good boy and was loved by many. I was so proud of all he was doing with you ladies. Please tell Bev for me how sorry I am she lost her beloved boy. And I know he was special to you, Pat and Leesa too.

{{{{Hugs}}}} to everyone.

I am in tears right now, I feel what you feel and I am so very sorry for losing such a great boy. hang in there, its hard, but never forget him!

Latest posts

Back