Lost a colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! My heart is breaking for you!! I am so sorry for the loss of your little one. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his momma during this very sad time. God Speed little one!

Tammie~

Michele,

I'm sorry you lost your little boy. :no: He was very preciousl
default_wub.png
:

I am so sorry for your loss, My prayers are going out to you, Hope Mama is doing ok, it is so sad to loss a little one.

I'm so sorry that you lost him, he was such a cute little guy. You did try everything you could to help him, I'll bet him and his mom knew you were trying to help too. It's so sad to lose them. Hugs to you and his momma.

That's heartwrenching, I'm SO sorry for your loss, and the hurt you're feeling. My prayers are with you.

Jodi

Michele,

I am so sorry! Hugs for you and the poor little Momma who is grieving for her baby!

This is what makes raising these precious little ones so difficult - the heartache of losing them is just about unbearable.

Awww.........I'm so very sad for you..........
default_sad.png
Losing a foal AFTER the little one has won your heart is awful. Please give the momma some extra loving from all of us!

MA

:no: aww thats must be horrible. i just lost a dog, i know not the same but i feel for you. hun, (hugs)

I am so very sorry for your loss. You must be totally devastated. You did everything you could and obviously loved him very much. Rest in peace little one.

I'm so sorry that you lost your little man
default_sad.png
after enough time to really fall in love. My heart goes out to you.

Rita

That's so sad, I'm so very sorry.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back