Lost a beautiful colt today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am SOOO Sorry! I know how you feel, my Ginger foaled her first foal earlier this year and both front legs were back, I think he was gone before I even tried to get him out. I did get him out but he didn't make it. He was gorgeous too, a black and white pinto with real neat markings. I also kept thinking what if.... but we can't do that. Sometimes these things happen. We do all we can. I know it is like a punch in the gut. My thoughts go out to you as I know this is so heartbreaking. Thank God your mare is ok, I was so thankful for that.

God bless.

Sheri

I am so sorry for your lost.
sad.gif

(((HUGS))) to you Kay! I am so very sorry you lost your little colt.

This is always so very hard. Praying that Patches delivers a healthy little one for you.

Oh KayKay I am so terribly sorry for this loss. Your friend Ginny said it best, "what a bittersweet passion we've been blessed with."

Kay ...I am so sorry ...seems so unfair for this to happen to any of us...but you with all the care and concern for all the rescues...just not right. Again I hope Patches baby will help bring a smile to your face.

Oh Kay....I'm so sorry to hear this.
no.gif
Those of us who have been thru horrific foalings KNOW how devastated you are right now. All I can offer is my heartfelt sympathy & prayers.
sad.gif

thank all of you so much. I dont know what i would do without ALL of you. Only those of us that have been thru this know how heartbreaking it is.

I for sure took the first 3 foaling years we had for granted. I didnt truly appreciate those easy years when foals just popped out and everything was grand. All it takes is a year like we have had this year to really make it hit home how fragile this whole breeding thing is.

Tiny is doing really great today. We dont think she ever realized that she foaled. She never looked at the foal even once so we just went ahead and took it away. I thought about taking pictures so people could see the corkscrew cord (because there is always something to be learned) but i just couldnt.

Im praying so hard that patches foals easily andwe have a live foal to play with

Kay,

I'm sorry for your loss. I will keep you and Patches in my thoughts and prayers for a safe delivery.

So sorry Kay.

Hugs to you and yours.

Tommy

Kay I'm so terribly sorry. Take solace with your herd, sit in the pasture and let them comfort you.

my condolences, Kay, on your loss.
sad.gif

Latest posts

Back