Lost a beautiful colt today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes What bad news! Hope you have had your run of bad luck and have healthy foals from now on. I too am sorry for your loss.

Kay - I am sooo sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful pinto colt.
no.gif
It is so unfortunate when we lose a foal after waiting what sometimes feels like forever. My heart goes out to you.
crybaby.gif
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Thank goodness your mare is going to be okay. Hope Patches has a safe & "normal" delivery for you.

I am soooo very sorry Kay, what a horrible thing for both you and your mare to have to go through... my thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Nancy
sad.gif

I am so so sorry for your loss! We lost one just last week and it is still hard. I had a great friend too who came over to try to help. I'm glad to hear you have some awesome support--what would we do without them? Praying for your next healthy foal!

I am so very sorry to here of your loss! Its just so heart breaking to loose one! Glad your mare is alright!

Joyce

crybaby.gif
Kay, I'm so sorry he was lost after such a hard struggle. Please DON'T keep hurting yourself over "what ifs". You DID do everything you could. Hug your mare and take care. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

So sorry to hear of another heartbreaker for you
sad.gif

My fingers are crossed for a healthy, beautiful baby from Patches.

I am so sorry for your loss, what a terrible thing for you and the little mare to have to endure.
sad.gif

You've been on my mind all the rest of the day Kay. Know that you did all you could, and it just wasn't to be for one reason or another. I'm so happy that Tiny came thru it ok, I've been worried about her for weeks. Memories of Irish kept coming back, what a bittersweet passion we've been blessed with.

Hope you get a a good nights sleep tonight, you've been "on patrol" for a long time.

Ginny

Kay and family, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of you guys this weekend. Take care, Russ

Kay,

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful colt! Thank goodness that your mare is okay.

Hugs and prayers for you and your little mare.

so sad...reading your post made tears roll down......I am so very sorry for you...you did all that you could..sometimes things just go wrong and we have no control...don't beat yourself up with 'if onlys"..it just makes your heart slower to heal

Kay I am truly sorry that Tiny lost her colt. Maybe you will have better luck when you move to OH. I pray you do.

Ginny StP

I'm so sorry Kay. That's especially tough, when he was so near to making it & then to be lost after all. You did all that could be done.

We'll all be hoping & praying for Patches to end your foaling season on a happy note!

Kay I'm so sorry for your loss, always heartbreaking to lose one this way.

Jan

Latest posts

Back