Loren Drives Slick

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren&Rocky

Reaction score
Today was a very nice day here in Washington. Loren has a bad cold, but wanted to go outside anyway. So I hooked up Slick, put his "Jesus Shoes" on him and off we went. We had a great time driving down the road and Loren asked me if he could drive for a while. So, I let him take the reins. He did so well that when we got to our driveway, I hoped out to take pictures and let my 4 y/o son do the driving all by himself! I only had to get him un-stuck once when Slick decided he knew a shorter way to the barn!! Silly horse. Casey came along too and this time he didn't bark constantly.

Anyway, here are the pictures!! (Sorry they are not all that great. I was walking backwards and taking pictures at the same time!) :eek:

lorendrives009.jpg

lorendrives011.jpg

lorendrives014.jpg

lorendrives017.jpg

lorendrives018.jpg

They are adorable...love those shoes :bgrin

I do have one comment...looking at the picture it doesn't look like his breeching is attached to the cart correctly, I think if he was to go down a hill the cart might hit his hind end and that wouldn't be a good thing :no:

Those really are wonderful photos, you have the best pics of your little guy! Love the grin!

I do agree with Champ that you should re-evaluate the situation with the breeching, it looks like your footman loop is a bit far back on the shaft? Just something to double check, it could be the angle of the last photo because it doesn't look as bad in some other photos.

They are adorable...love those shoes :bgrin

I do have one comment...looking at the picture it doesn't look like his breeching is attached to the cart correctly, I think if he was to go down a hill the cart might hit his hind end and that wouldn't be a good thing :no:
Yeah, I know. I normally have it in the more forward hole, but thought it might be too tight there. I intend on just leaving it in the more forward spot from now on. :bgrin

I love that Loren, what a sweet boy and just look at him! He's having a great time..I see them together a long time!

Maxine

Latest posts

Back