Looky, looky, at whos a famous mini!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier this week I went with a friend to do a petting zoo for the kids at the vocational school for farm day at the preschool they have. The friend (old boss) has palomino QH's and we hadn't talked in AGES, she brought up having been emailed a pic of Dove and how adorable she was. Had to laugh, it's a small world isn't it?

krisp

One of my coworkers at a hospital in western Washington knows I have "one of those cute little miniature horses" and she just forwarded me an email about Dove this morning! I had to laugh.

Leia

It has amazed us how word has been cross posted all over about Dove. I still get emails every day, and they have come from absolutely right round the world.

When we first shared the story of her at a week old, we did not realise how deeply she would affect so many people. Some of the emails have reduced me to tears. I had one this morning from a 67 year old man who was so moved that he too felt compelled to write. These emails have in turn, touched our family.

Dove will be six weeks old tomorrow, is healthy, saucy, and learning to be a horse now!
default_smile.png

Here are a couple of the latest pics.

Doves%209.jpg
Doves%208.jpg

She is going to grow up to be a stunning girl! Good thing cause shes going to be seen by lotsa people between now and then LOL She is a beautiful miracle.

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

It has amazed us how word has been cross posted all over about Dove. I still get emails every day, and they have come from absolutely right round the world.

When we first shared the story of her at a week old, we did not realise how deeply she would affect so many people. Some of the emails have reduced me to tears. I had one this morning from a 67 year old man who was so moved that he too felt compelled to write. These emails have in turn, touched our family.

Dove will be six weeks old tomorrow, is healthy, saucy, and learning to be a horse now!
default_smile.png

Here are a couple of the latest pics.

Doves%209.jpg
Doves%208.jpg

Oh my goodness! Made me cry, what a wonderful dedicated family you are :aktion033: She is so lucky to have you and you to have her. What an amazing blessing
default_wub.png
: . I love her name

Helen

Latest posts

Back