Looks Like

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
THE FILLY FAIRY ! This little girl was foal yesterday morning.. She is a Reflection daughter... black as she can be , her Mom would just not hear of me getting any body shots.. I mean she meant to keep me away..
default_wacko.png
So just a head shot for now.. She is a real looker ..

pagesishead.jpg

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
She is very cute. Send that filly fairy my way, I have two more bagging up, probably another week or two.

Hmmmm Belinda... doing body shots isn't something *I* usually do when I get a filly, but everyone celebrates in their own way I guess
default_wink.png

Congrats on a filly, I can't wait to see "pictures of the rest of her body" when she unfolds!

Andrea

Oh Belinda!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, I have one of your grand daughters (my Reflection daughter, Hope) under the cameras due to foal soon. She is one of my favorite mares. Her face reminds me of your new filly's!!!!

Also, I told Erica last night I dreamed of your and her mare "Sunshine". In the dream, she had a tiny, perfect, loud filly!

withballoon1.gif

Gorgeous! Your beautiful filly is a perfect example of why foaling season is my favorite time of year on the forum!

Wow Belinda she is very pretty,
default_new_shocked.gif
can't wait to see more of her when mama let's you!! Joyce

default_aktion033.gif
Ms. Belinda, she is a cutey will look forward to more pictures of her and more babies to come. Love this time of year to see the little ones.

Only the best,

Ron

Latest posts

Back