Looking for used driving accesories, any ideas?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opie7441

Reaction score
I'm looking for a used driving bridle, I have everything else but his bridle is a little tight on his ears from the poll area. He has a long noggin, he might even be able to it into a small pony size. I don't need show, its for my at home fun but I can't find any sites that might sell this equipment. Anyone know of a site that I haven't found?
wacko.gif

Have you posted a WANTED Ad on the Lil Beginnings Saleboard?

I suggest you measure his head -- from the corners of his mouth over the top of his poll -- and supply that with your ad.

Also watch the Lil Beginnings auction (last chance)

Only other place I can think of would be EBAY -- or simply ordering a bridle only from a regular tack shop.

Sorry - don't know of any places that sell used equipment.

Probably will be a challange to find a driving bridle alone -- without the whole harness.

Good luck!

JJ

opie7441 said:
I'm looking for a used driving bridle, I have everything else but his bridle is a little tight on his ears from the poll area. He has a long noggin, he might even be able to it into a small pony size. I don't need show, its for my at home fun but I can't find any sites that might sell this equipment.  Anyone know of a site that I haven't found?
wacko.gif

488752[/snapback]

=corky Oct. 25,2005 8.00pm

I have a used driving harness that I used just for training that I would like to sell.

I am trying to find out how to get it on the sale board. I am new at this and don't

know all the ins and outs about this.

We have a big B mare with a longish head that really didn't fit the Mini driving bridle, so we ordered a pony bridle from Bowlin Farms in Nova Scotia. They sent out a nice pony driving bridle for something like $85 Canadian. Ozark Mtn. (and no doubt other tack stores) sell driving bridles separate, just depends on which of the stores have the bridles in pony size.

[SIZE=14pt]Corky, I'm sending you a PM.[/SIZE]

Thank you all for ideas

wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Corky, his head is 34" from corner of his mouth, around his poll to the other corner , I don't know if I got the email or PM to work, Sorry.

opie7441 said:
Corky, his head is 34" from corner of his mouth, around his poll to the other corner , I don't know if I got the email or PM to work, Sorry.
491516[/snapback]

Opie,

I did get your post. Did you get my e-mail? Like I said in the e-mail, the price can be talked about. I would rather someone be able to use it rather than set in the barn.

Corky

Latest posts

Back