Looking for the current owner

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundancer

Reaction score
I am hoping to be able to locate an email for the current owner of Buck On's Lt Dan. If anyone has it please email me at [email protected] Or if you would give them my email so they can contact me. I would greatly appreciate it. I have one of his offspring and have a couple of questions I absolutely adore the offspring I have by him Thanks a million

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Cumberland Maine

You could contact Angie Sauer, Buck on Ranch. I'll bet she can give you the information on him.

If you find him please post here. I was wondering about him too. I thought he was somewhere in Wisconsin.

Thank you for your replies, all have been very helpful. I have sent emails, just waiting to hear back. If anyone has contact with the current owner please have them email me through my website, www.victorypassstable.com. I would appreciate it.

Thanks again to all of those who contacted me. I would love them to see one of his offspring.

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Cumberland Maine

Yep last I heard he was at Whispering Winds but I think they sold all their minis a year or two ago........

Latest posts

Back