Looking for some pictures of these horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double T

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
I hope I'm posting in the right forum, if not I apologize.

But I'm currently searching for at least a good picture of these horses:

BUCKEROO'S LITTLE RASCAL (HOF)

NFC IMPRESSIVES TOUCH OF SPICE

OR Her sire and dam:

NFC ROWDY'S IMPRESSIVE

PALMERS JONI

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!!!

Thanks, and he does not look chestnut to me, but silver black, I guess it's yet another mess up in the AMHR on their color stuff.

Rascal is silver black for sure. To be fair to AMHR the registry staff probably never saw a photo of him and simply went with the color specified by his breeder.

However-when they allow a foal with two chestnut parents to be registered as black...oh well, I know they aren't set up to police color possibilities in foals being registered.

Very very true. Just a bit annoying when you're trying to research bloodlines and come across inaccurate info, and incorrect colors on papers is kind of a pet peeve of mine. LOL AND I know that on All breed individuals can list the info, but noticed on there that they even had Buckeroo as being out of a sorrel and pally? I havne't looked into that part yet, but if that's what the registries have, fail yet again. lol

He has a daughter that sure looks silver bay, but is also registered as a Chestnut. But with him being silver black, it explains where the black and the silver gene came from. Can't find pictures of the dam to see what she looked like, but even if she was red based I guess she could of carried the hidden bay gene. Anyways makes it more sensible to comprehend the silver bay on his daughter, vs just a plain chestnut with a flaxen mane and tail, that really doesn't 'look' red, if you know what I mean.

Photo registration is fairly new in the past few years, so all the previous errors were made by the person registering the horses, not the association.

I have registrations dating back to 1989, when they hand drew in the markings, and I have better descriptions on my coggins to identify the animals than that.

And with the problem of switching papers in the past, it is hard to prove who the parents or grand parents were or their true colors. (Not saying that is the error of the two chestnuts.)

Latest posts

Back