looking for recommendations on mini horse transporters

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, I am currently looking to book transport for my new mini horse stallion. I am looking for recommendations for companies or individuals who do transport- can you email me privately with the information on why you have(or would) use a specific company/ies or individual/s or WHY you would not! I surely would appreciate this- hoping to get transport arranged soon for end of may pickup. The mini is essenitially coming quite a distance(over 1500 miles), from the midewest to arizona.

You can email me at [email protected]

I appreciate any and all information.
default_smile.png

Bev

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I used Hauled Right. Hauled Wright They were very proffessional and cheaper than most companies I called. And I think they haul all over the US, but based out of Idaho. I was very pleased with them as a transport company.

I used Hauled Right. Hauled Wright They were very proffessional and cheaper than most companies I called. And I think they haul all over the US, but based out of Idaho. I was very pleased with them as a transport company.
Ditto!
default_laugh.png

Sharraway Transports has been in the business several years & always gets a great reference from clients for all around transport. The are based on the Texas - Oklahoma border but transport all over the USA. Many many trips are made midwest to up & down the west coast alot. Wayne is easy to contact by phone & very good on keeping clients informed. Minis arrive fresh & healthy as picked-up. Have used many times.

I would also recommend both Hauled Right and Sharrway -- Both have hauled for me many times and I've been very pleased
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

I have not had luck with some of the ones people say are good, they never seem answer my requests for quotes. We did use Jana of Double Diamond and she's very nice, great communicaton and was FAST! (and reasonable) I would use her again! What was neat was, she hand delivered my halter order from their tack store and saved me shipping! LOL

[email protected] is great.

For your area, I suggest also...

[email protected] (Phyliss Alexander) She does alot in that area. Does a great job.

or try [email protected] (Bud Pritchard does a great job too)

If you call any of these people, please tell them that Robin Russo(TrueJoy Miniatures) In New Jersey highly recommended them!

Robin

I have used All-State Horse Express several times... they were always VERY reasonable. They usually do have a layover in Colorado (where they are based) because I am on the west coast. Very professional, nice drivers, horses always arrived looking good and calm.

Worth getting a quote from, so far they beat every other quote by a couple hundred dollars when I had called.

Andrea

Would highly recommend Hauled Right, and Sharrway. Would recommend Worley. Would recommend Cox Equine Transport.

Andrea

I also highly recomend Hauled Wright!
default_smile.png
www.hauledright.com I've used them several times, for both minis and full size.

Latest posts

Back