Looking for Ramona Bateman

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulligans Run

Reaction score
Does anyone know which farm she's from or how to contact her? I bought a horse that was never transferred :new_shocked: and I need to get paperwork done...help!!!!! Any information is very much appreciated. I'm breeding her to an incredible champion stallion and I'd hate to think that my foal will be unregisterable
default_unsure.png
:

I pmd her email addy but said your mail box is full or disabled. If you haven't received it yet send me an email and I will send her addy back to you...don't hink I should public;y post it. Mary

Does anyone know which farm she's from or how to contact her? I bought a horse that was never transferred :new_shocked: and I need to get paperwork done...help!!!!! Any information is very much appreciated. I'm breeding her to an incredible champion stallion and I'd hate to think that my foal will be unregisterable
default_unsure.png
:

She is in my general neck of the woods - let me know if you can't find her and I'll try to reach her for you.

Jan

Latest posts

Back