Looking for Pictures of;

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skittlebittie

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Does anybody have a picture available of the stallion; Boy This Dudes Hot; A 131902, and a mare Inglemist Royal Gold Dust; A 95516, that they wouldn't mind sending to me? I sure would appreciate it. I bought a colt out of these two, and am looking for reference pictures. My email address is;

[email protected]

Thanks again,

Lori

Lori,

Inglemist Royal Gold Dust or Dusty as we call her lives at our farm. Both her owner and I are at the World Show right now but when we get back one of us will send you some pics of Dusty. She's a beautiful mare with a gorgeous head and huge eye!
default_wub.png
I own her mother who is also a beauty.

I believe Monette Freeman owned "Dude" for a while and has pictures of him. She's at the show too, but you can contact her and I'm sure she'll help you when she gets back.

ETA: Dusty's dam, Shoo Fly Acres Buttercup (your colt's maternal granddam) can be seen on the mares page of my website.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Once again, the Forum has never disappointed me! Thank you to Mandy, who owns Boy This Dudes Hot, and is sending me pictures, and to Parmela, who has Inglemist Royal Gold Dust at her farm and will also be sending pics. I am very grateful to both of you, for seeing and responding to my post
default_wub.png

Also, I thought I'd share a picture of the colt I was speaking of; Wisteria Imperial Thunder Bay

Thanks again,

Lori

Thunder_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back