Looking for Photograph

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
I'm looking for a picture of NFC Reverend Steve. I'm getting one of his daughters and would love to see what he looks like.

I found this on the saleboard

I was probably most impressed with the stallion NFC’s Reverend Steve. This beautiful black and white stallion was purchased by Mr. Dorn Williams on May 14, 1993 in the famous NFC dispersal sale for $50,000 to be South Fork Farms main sire. Reverend Steve also had 11 foals in that same sale that sold for a total of $78,500 averaging over $7,100 each. He is sound, he is fit, he is fertile, he is beautiful, he is a 100 color producer and he looks like a 5 year old and he will sell this Saturday to the highest bidder.
Thanks,

Stephanie

Several of us are going to that sale tomorrow, if I don't get sidetracked or forget, I will take a couple of pictures of him for you.

Thank you so much. I would love to go, but clear across the country is a little far. I'd love to see all the beautiful horses and possibly purchase one but I guess I have to live thru others experiences at the auction.

Please someone take a picture of Reverend Steve.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Latest posts

Back