Looking for more pics of stallions and mares

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wewindwalker

Reaction score
If you have any you can pm me with the pics and thier full name and I'll add them to the folders.

We have lost so many pics of past horses. So I'm hoping to keep a folder of pics of as many horses as I can get ahold of. So if you can help, please do.

Thanks in advance.
saludando.gif

Hi

Where are the horses you have now posted? Is there a password needed to get into the site? No point in sending photos- information on horses you already have plenty of.

Beth

I just sent you some pictures. But, I didn't read close enough! I sent you two geldings in with the mares -- sorry! I identified each horse by name, year of birth, and gelding or mare.

Why are you collecting this information?

Evelyn, email me! I have well over 100 photos of "old time" horses. Some are ones you had, some are ones you didn't have yet.

[email protected]

Jill, that's fine mares, geldings and stallions all pics are welcome just make sure they have thier full name.

Beth right now they are being added to a web folder till I can get the size and every thing sorted out.

I will post a link as soon as the thing is up and running right.

I sort any pics that I have alreadyif you send them.

Robin you have mail.

If anyone wonts to send pics to me my email is [email protected]

Bumping this back up.

Come on folks I know there are alot of old ones out there and when they are gone wouldn't it be nice to have a pic of them to add to a ped or to see what one of your new horse's grand sires or dams looked like.

This will be open to everyone when it is finished. So Please help.

I'm looking for more of the Bond line, Just line, Del line, Del Tera line, Mini line, Lil' Ponderosa line, Shady Acres line, Hobby Horse line, Tinkerville line, Freeman's line, Sunshine line, Little line, Moto line, Komokos line, Dedear's line, Ringo's line and M.M. Tinker Toy's line just to name a few of the old bloodlines out there. They were started in the Registry in 1972 in the very first Registry Book.
pray.gif
pray.gif

I have some pictures of the horses on my pages. I am trying to put it all on one disc will make a copy and send to you.

Thank you Marion, I'll look forward to that.

I think it is a shame that some of the oldies are just a whisper in the wind and now just a faceless ghost.

I hope to change that but I really need all your help. I'm begging here. LOL
biggrin.gif

I was going to say Lauralee but Fastrack beat me to it! I also have an extensive list of foundation stock on my website, some I scanned in myself from very, very old MHW's and the Voice.

I have a stallion and a few mares born before 1999. I will get the pictures and names to you. It may take a few days to find the good pictures.
yes.gif
Don't want to send you their out of shape pictures
new_shocked.gif
they might get mad.

Deb`

I have some pictures of my gelding and mare born 1999 and 1998. They do not have any of those bloodlines however. Would you still like them?

I sent you a photo from the Just bloodlines; I have a Hobby Horse I'll send over.

Liz R.

It seems that some of my post is misunderstood. LOL

I'm looking for pics fron 1950 to 1999 living or not, mares, stallions or geldings.

Thanks again
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back