Looking for Informaiton on Custom Halters

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlenehorse

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get halters that you can get their names on them? Can you just buy the names and attach them to your halters?

Thanks Carlene

Are you talking about brass nameplates? If so I have a contact that does that. They aren't just metal engraved, they are melded into the brass in just about any color you want. Then you can use Chicago screws to put them on the halters.

Some places, like state line tack, will embroider for a fee if you purchase it from them.. You can look to see if there are any embroidery/silk screening shops in your area, any place that does high school sports uniforms usually embroiders too. They usually charge by the letter.

Does anyone know where to get halters that you can get their names on them? Can you just buy the names and attach them to your halters?Thanks Carlene
http://www.monogrammedhorsehalters.com/m8_...=1100&qty=1

I just ordered two halters from this website. They are beautiful and exceptionally well made. On the website you can click on a hrse to change its color and then "try on" different color halters to see how they look. It helped us choose good colors and they have alot to choose from. Here is a picture or two so you can see what we got.

DSC09969-1.jpg

DSC09973.jpg

DSC09963.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kustom Fit Halters

This is a company that I have used. They have been vendors at the AMHA World show for several years, but sadly weren't there this year. They may be a little expensive, but their halters are very good quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back