Look what you get when you....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RENMACMINIS

This mare

Picture2013.jpg

Crossed with this stallion

0141ceb9.jpg

what do you think you will get??????

ANSWER IS THIS.......

12.jpg

8.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

7.jpg

BORN TODAY BETWEEN 8AM AND NOON AND ITS A FILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEEDLESS TO SAY THIS LITTLE GIRL IS A KEEPER AND WE HAVE DECIDED TO NAME HER... RENMAC'S CINNAMON N' SPICE..

Thanks for looking...

I'll say she's a keeper...those kids are obviously not about to let gop of her, and are hanging on for dear life!
default_wink.png
: CONGRATULATIONS!!

YUP....a gorgeous little Silver-Bay pinto! :aktion033: LOVE the pictures with the kids!
default_wub.png
:

Wow, she's a little beauty. Congratulations!!!!

Wow, she's a little beauty. Congratulations!!!!

Thanks Everyone!!!! I was up till 4am with that mare the night before she has this foal. I had an appointment to get my hair cut yesterday and when did she decide to have it??? Yep while I was in town.. The little blonde is my youngest daughter Mackenzie, The little boy is my nephew Benjamin and the one dark haired girl is my niece Caitlyn who was the one who actually seen the filly first. This filly is out out of my oldest daughter Renee's mare but belongs to Mackenzie. The mare was due on April 25 so she was 12 days overdue.

Thanks Again Everyone!!!

Sherry

To all those who has had foals before this.. congratulations!!! they are adorable, I just havent had the energy to post on them all with being up all night, everynight watching and waiting on this mare to foal.

So sweet! Congratulations and these mares seem to be pretty sneaky about foaling. We can watch forever and then leave a few minutes! Lavonne

I think you would have a fight on your hands if you even tried to sell her! Congratulations - she is very pretty!

Well she certainly answers the questions about Daddy's color- with a gorgeous silver bay daughter like that out of a bay mare, he's gotta be SILVER! (Wouldn't that make a great name?) Hi-ho, Silver, away!

Leia

Back