look how big I got.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see her ..... the link didn't work...try posting again.

Wow, we haven't seen you on here in a long time
default_yes.gif
:

Good job Julie :aktion033:

WoW! Missy ...she has been eating her Wheaties ... what a BIG girl!

Is she as sweet as she looks ... she almost looks a little shy
default_wink.png
:

default_rolleyes.gif
: no she is not shy just was being lazy. and she is a pest also not afraid of the devil himself :bgrin . terri is going to post her baby and now pics for me so everyone can see.

[SIZE=14pt]can't wait to see that baby i'm sure she's gotten to be a big girl
default_smile.png
, Nikki
[/SIZE]

Hey, I remember her..I delivered her :bgrin , when Mom gave up :eek: :no: and those LONGGGGGGGGG legs of hers at that time.
default_unsure.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: She sure has grown. I see she still has her walking horse head :bgrin I still think you should keep her, just because Mom is getting up there in years..she would be a perfect replacement and rememberance. Ce

:eek: yea iknow but i dont have the time for her that she needs. and i figure let someone else have a chance to have a one in a million horse like her mom has been.

thanks. that is a really bad pic of her. i had her for sale on a local message board and got herassed by all these people telling me that i dont feed her. so i told them to go you know where and decided to keep her till spring. isnt that the pits when you cant even sell an animal or anythng else. i am just steemed. did any of you have that problem? :ugh: :ugh:

Latest posts

Back