Look at my early Christmas Present --

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
I just have to put this on here, I'm so tickled. Nate bought it for me (but he doesn't know it yet
laugh.gif
) but he'll love it too. Boy, if this isn't typical Wisconsin, I don't know what is! Old pickup truck, cabin, snow, Packers, cheeseheads, number 4, coffee, beer, deer on the truck and in the background! I guess theres another with the people around a campfire, I've never seen that one but I love this, it's going right in my office here, it'll hang above my sofa!
wub.gif
yes.gif

And we don't care if the Packers win or lose, we love our Packers! (won last night)

ChristmasPackerPicture2005.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]What a great picture![/SIZE]

Lyn

Huge Packers fan here too. Win or lose they are my team
aktion033.gif

That picture is great. I can see why you like it so well.

PackerCloseup.jpg

LOL! A cheesehead is a Wisconson person, as is a stump jumper! Heres a closer up of the picture, can you see the guy with a big 3 corner chunk of cheese on his head? They sometimes where them to the Packer games, a cheesehead is definately a Wisconon Packer fan or Betty!!

Heres a closer up, might be blurrier

Packerpiccloseup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was with Marnie when she bought that picture!! "Of Course" it was the "only" one they had.

I told Marnie, that is okay, I will get a life size picture of Brett Favre!! HA!

At least I was lucky enough to find a Green Bay Packer pillow case!!

Way to Go!! Bluebell! and I quote, "Huge Packers fan here too. Win or lose they are my team!!"
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Hay Marnie, I really like your picture.
yes.gif
I think you already know--I have some of the Packers living right up the road from me, on the lake,
biggrin.gif
--they have cottages (I should say summer estates!) and about 20 yrs ago, I did sell 2 Great Dane pups to Packers, and also use to show horses with one of the Packers daughters. If you ever get up my way, you will have to visit Green Bay and the Packer Hall of Fame. Brett Favre also has a steak house there, and if you come at the right time of the year you can watch the Packers practice by standing along the fence line. Thats about 45 minutes from my house. I do have to say--the way they have been playing I am not inclined to say I am a BIG Packer fan.
no.gif
ughhh...are you and Donna still speaking to me after I said that?????
wink.gif
Corinne

Fun picture Marnie - and how nice of Nate!
biggrin.gif
I dont know much about football - but never mind that! Maybe since you and Donna are packer fans and Corinne is ( a little bit
wink.gif
) you two could venture over to this side of the state some time and we could all go to Brett Favre's Steak House.
yes.gif
I have never been there but I know it would be fun and I just love to EAT!
rolleyes.gif
Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
CORINNE!!!!!!!!!!! Not Nice!!!! (I do have to say--the way they have been playing I am not inclined to say I am a BIG Packer fan. ughhh...are you and Donna still speaking to me after I said that?????)

But, Yes, we will still be speaking to you - "only" if you let us come and watch the Packers practice by standing along the fence line." HA!!

Lori, I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO GO TO BRETT FAVRE'S STEAK HOUSE!!!

Who cares about the food, I just want to see his Steak House!!!

That is awesome! My 8 year old son is a PACKERS FAN! Funny we live in PA and MJ is getting lots of Packer stuff for Christmas (his brothers are getting Eagles and Steelers LOL) He always dares to be his own boy
biggrin.gif

Donna, so glad to hear your talking to me yet
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
yes.gif
wink.gif
.when they start to have there practices, you and Marnie will just have to make a trip up to Lori and me, (yes Roxy..you too if your reading this!!) and I can show you some of there COTTAGES, and we can go to watch them practice (but I do know you have to be at the fence EARLY) then we could go to the steak house to eat, ohhh- and the Packer Hall of Fame, which is almost right next to there practice field. YUP we could make a day of it and you both could spend the night at my house. BUT you will not convert me to become a full fledge Packer fan...hahahahahha Corinne

MeadowRidge Farm said:
I think the PACKER THING IS COOL...and I guess you never know who you might meet, on a boat, or hunting fishing mmmmmmmmmmm

STEAK...mmm Corinne, FRED IS GOOD!!! 

Rox

Donna, so glad to hear your talking to me yet
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

aktion033.gif

yes.gif

wink.gif
.when they start to have there practices, you and Marnie will just have to make a trip up to Lori and me, (yes Roxy..you too if your reading this!!) and I can show you some of there COTTAGES, and we can go to watch them practice (but I do know you have to be at the fence EARLY) then we could go to the steak house to eat, ohhh- and the Packer Hall of Fame, which is almost right next to there practice field. YUP we could make a day of it and you both could spend the night at my house. BUT you will not convert me to become a full fledge Packer fan...hahahahahha  Corinne

520602[/snapback]

ROXY---thats rude, poor Freddie!
wink.gif
BTY--isnt there a Packer with a cottage on your lake? (dont you ask me to spell that one
biggrin.gif
..but you know which lake I am talking about NOC.........) and the steak house sounds much better at least I wouldnt be eating someone I was making friends with, and wanted to come home with me!!!! Corinne

MeadowRidge Farm said:
laugh.gif
Oh you are good.. and just to let you know, EVERYONE loved FRED... my daughters don't even want a hamburger from me. THEY want to see the wrapper.  Guess they want more FAT then I want to give them.

Hey you got the lake right....
wink.gif

Don't shovel to much

Rox

ROXY---thats rude, poor Freddie! 
wink.gif
  BTY--isnt there a Packer with a cottage on your lake? (dont you ask me to spell that one
biggrin.gif
..but you know which lake I am talking about NOC.........) and the steak house sounds much better at least I wouldnt be eating someone I was making friends with, and wanted to come home with me!!!!  Corinne

521314[/snapback]

How cool!

Now if they had a picture of fans of my team, it'd be a bunch of people crying in their wine spritzers. I am, by birth, a 49'er fan. 'Scuse me while I hang my head in defeat...

Latest posts

Back