Logos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking for people who would like some logos. I am having a BLAST making them and would like some more practice :bgrin . If any one needs one please post hear or pm me some details like,

Name of your farm

Special interests (Halter, Driving, Jumping..ect)

Slogan

Farm colors

Or anything else you would like.

Thanks guys!!!

Edited to say hear is an example of mine I made, plain but elegant. And there is another example on ruffians post for her trailer logo I made.

logo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You can "practice" with me!
default_yes.gif
: I don't have a logo yet. Here is my info

Farm Name: High Meadow Miniatures

Farm Colors: Blue & Green

If you could just possibley do like a pinto horse running on grass with mountians in the background, That would be great! :bgrin

Count me in ... Love seeing what you can come up with !!

Farm name: Moonshadow Miniatures

Farm colours: don't really have one <G> love Blue !! lol

Slogan: Big hearts in little horses

Interests: driving & lov'n !!

Count me in!!!!!

Misty Moon Equines

Farm colours - Royal Blue and Pink

Interest - Halter and Driving

Cyndi

High Meadow Miniatures, hear is yours. Its kind of different. I like it though. I can play around with it if you want or change it completly....edited to say I posted it and the colors are kidna weird on them. I can touch it up for you tomorrow though, at least you have a basic idea.

HMM.jpg

Oh oh PLEASE will you try one for me??
default_smile.png

Farm Name: Anyssa Park Miniatures

Farm Colours: Navy Blue and White

Specializing in: Overos for halter

Thanks
default_smile.png
Cant wait to see what you come up with!
default_smile.png

That is great! Could you try possibley a pinto horse running (or rearing), with blueish mountians in the background? I would like to to look like my name, High Meadows
default_smile.png
if thats possible :bgrin Thanks
default_smile.png

My farm name is: Sechrest Farms

Colors: Yellow and Black

We are breeding appies and pintalooas. We hope to get some nice halter prospects this coming year.

Hope no one minds but I sorta changed my mind about my logo
default_unsure.png
: Hope it is ok
default_unsure.png
: Can it just be in Black & White, With a pinto horse rearing in the middle & the words High Meadow Miniatures on the top & on the bottom "Quality Miniatures With Color" Is that possible?
default_unsure.png
:

You're welcome to have a go for me ;)

CheyAut Ranch

Friesians and Miniatures

I want something simple, black/white, so it can be used on my trailer ect.

Jessi

Hi, I have been trying to design one for myself, so happy if you want some practise.

Stud Name: Serenity Park

Stud byline: Home of the bold and colourful - we aim to breed for colour - pinto and appy - in big horses and miniature. Something showing colour - pinto/appy would be good.

Background - flexible - we do have a railway track at the bottom of our place which we have used in our prior logo.

We also breed llamas - so if you want to have a go at one of those or do a combined one- that would be great too - By line - Breeding quality friends for life.

Have fun. I love what you have done so far!!

Sandra

Ok thanks guys, I think i have enough work cut out for me atm. But when i get caught up more of you can add if you want. For those already posted I will soon get all yours up. Please be patient :p.

Speckles hear is your horse Logo, sorry the rest of you but I had a creative spark with hers and just went crazy :p. I really like it. I tried to incorperate the railroad tracks but just coulding seem to get it to work :s. If you would like somthing changed or a suggestion please let me know!!

SS.jpg

Glad you like it
default_smile.png
!!!Its simple but I though it was really nice.
default_smile.png
thanks for the compliment.

Hi, mine looks fantastic!!! I showed some friends and they also loved it!!! Thanks heaps. You are truly creative!!!!!

Sandra

Glad you like it
default_smile.png
. You guys are soo nice. I know there kind of plain but I am only using paint. Once I get a better program I can start doing some kewl tricks with them. Hear is yours Sechrest Farms,

SF.jpg

CheyAut hear is yours
default_smile.png
. Hope you like it.

cheyaut.jpg

Latest posts

Back