Logos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
How does one think of, design, and create their logo? How do you get it monogrammed on stuff?

I have been making mine for a while, I just don't have anything I really like yet.

Can I see pictures of your logo? Why do you like your logo?

ladybugfarmlogo.jpg

Here's my logo. I LOVE it because it encompasses everything about my farm. The tall elegant horse, the mini aussies and of course the ladybugs
default_wub.png
: If you look closely at the horses rear, there is a ladybug there! I did a lot of searching online for the right things, the pictures and silhouettes I liked and such. Then I contacted Janine at Trinity Acres and she put it all together for me!

Now to use it, I have it on a disc and will take that to the t-shirt places. They can put into their system, for a fee and then it will be put on shirt, jackets, horse blankets and sheets, ect. I just haven't had the time or the money yet! But will do it soon. Janine also had some business cards made for me...

BugBC3.jpg

I jumped on the silhouette bandwagon two years ago with one of the Christina's was doing them.

1.jpg

It was a picture of my daughter running with a foal in tow.

This is my logo, which was also designed by Janine at Trinity Acres. I love it!!! I have it on my horse trailer and as part of a photo collage I had printed as 4x6 to have sitting out along with business cards at shows
default_yes.gif
: Also, it is part of the banner ads that I have running on this site!

whinny4me-LOGO%20resize.jpg

WFM%20Gooseneck%20Trailer%20--%2009042006%20--%20012.jpg

Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20085.jpg

advertisement%20upload%20smaller.jpg

Good question! I worked with Janine on mine and she showed me several ideas she had and we took it from there. I was wanting something "fancy" and the colors were a given as they are my farm colors (purple & gold).

Latest posts

Back