Live Webcam last year at AMHR Nationals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they are doing the live webcam broadcast from Nationals?

Thanks!

I sure hope so I would love to watch Raven showing
default_smile.png

I'm so hoping. I learned a lot by just watching and what fantastic horses. Hopefully I'll be there next year with Jay.

I was thinking about this a couple of days ago as well and was wondering? I know last year it was such a big hit and all that they said they were going to do it again for this year, but they haven't asked for sponsors or anything and I know last year they were pratically begging for sponsors to keep it going. So I'm not sure. I sure hope so, even being at Nationals it was alot of help.

I have talked to Lenard and he has the sponsors for the Live Cam !! So unless something unforseen comes up it is a GO !!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
And I think there are a couple of more really Kool surprises in store for us this year , Lenard trys to do things every year to make this the Best National Show ever !!!
default_wub.png

YIPPEE as a mom who can not afford or figure out logistics for both me and my kid to be there at the same time it really means a lot that I can watch her show in Tulsa- actually more then words can say

THANK YOU SO MUCH LENARD!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Woo hoo! I'm leaving hubby and son behind and they were rally hoping to watch. Plus what a great learning experience to be able to watch.

Thanks to everyone that will make this possible!

Thats awesome
default_smile.png
Now people at home can watch.

Oh my gosh Nationals
default_wub.png
SO soon I'm am beyond excited!!!
default_biggrin.png

What would be the link to view the Nationals?

I would like for my parents to watch us show while at Nationals since they are going to be here in Pa. That way they would have a idea what this "Nationals" event is all about and how exciting it can be attending ! They have high speed internet also and are on the computer a good bit everday also.

Thanks in advance !
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all who make this Live Cam possible!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
It is wonderful for those of us that can't attend in person to be able to attend via Internet!

THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!

YAY!!! I just filled out my personal leave request in hopes that I can take the day to watch my mare show. She's my first nationals contender and I'm BEYOND excited to see her perform.

Leia, She'll be the deep golden palomino in the Western classes!!!

Steph

I took 1 day off work too

to watch our yearling under 32" mare

her 1 class is in the evening

on Monday so I can go to work that day

but the others are in the morning on Wednesday

Does anyone know the time difference I think they

are maybe an hour behind us on the east coast

I can't wait
default_wacko.png

A definite great big thank you for the live cam

this is also our first horse to attend the Nationals

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, can't wait for the link. I'll be watching this thread for it. Linda Best's girls are going and I want to make sure I can watch them. "Fred" will be there with Kim this year and I know that Linda will be in sitting right beside her all the way.

Well, this is really a downer for me!

My house turns into a mess and the horses think I've forgotten to feed them and clean stalls!
default_wink.png

will the link be posted here on LB?

Charlotte

I remember last year they posted the link here on LB and it was announced several times at Nationals that the link was posted on the LB main forum. Would rather be there in person but will be watching be catching most on the computer i'm sure. I work midnights, so am sure I will not be able to get much sleep that week during the day as i will be watching Natl's
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Back