Live Cams on ..... FINALLY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

Reaction score
Well we are finally live !!
default_yes.gif

Four cameras are on and there are three mares due to foal in the next two days. One should go tonight (though I have been fooled before).
default_wacko.png

We have Breeder Alerts on three of the mares, a mom and foal are in the final stall. That foal, named Pacific Jazz Melody, a beautiful black tovero pinto filly, was born on Monday morning before the cameras were online.

Link should be on our website soon.

For now go to:

Live Mare and Foal Webcam:
http://wefoal.com/_2008/pacpintos/cam.htm

Enjoy!

I sure wish i could see
default_no.gif
I always get x's no matter what I try to do.

You have very nice loud colorful minis.I love to see your minis.

Congratulations on the cams!! They are a pain to hook up, but once everything works the way it is supposed to, isn't it wonderful??? Your horses look great!! Best wishes for a safe foaling.

Hi Joanne,

Nice cameras! I've been watching your little medicine hat filly - Melody, I think? - and she is a total stitch! Bouncing all over the stall like a jack russell terrier... Gotta do something with all that leg, I guess!
default_biggrin.png

Beautiful horses and two beautiful foals so far - best wishes for your remaining mamas-to-be!

Lori

Wonderful Joanne! Another cam to watch. While I'm up watching my own I flip from cam to cam - hopefully I'll catch one of your foaling.
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif

You have a livewire in the #4 cam. She has been bouncing all over the place. She even backed up and kicked at mom .. lol. She finally went to the milk bar .. filled up and laid down. This is so much fun watching them.

There are some plug ins that some computers need. I understand that Apple computers have some challenges, but they can be overcome. For the rest, We Foal has downloads for Mozilla and Windows. Once you do these you can see the cameras. I know they want you to se eteh cameras, so if the downloads do not work, contact the either WeFoal or Mare Stare and see if they can help you.

We had a sudden drop in temps here in Northern California. Last week we had weather in the 80's (Hot for us), the last two days it dropped to half that with a cold Artic wind. The foals were not able to get out yesterday and today does not look very promising as well. Melody is entertaining herself by running circles around the stall. The bedding is thrown to the sides and banked up when I go in there ! I had several people contact me yesterday saying that she was entertaining then or their kids with her antics.

Our first birth was yesterday at 6:30 am less than 12 hours after we had the cameras on line!

Amazing!

YEAH!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

I am so glad you have Live cams now!
default_wub.png
Welcome! We also have cams up this year too! We are on Marestare though.
default_yes.gif
Your cams are so clear...
default_wub.png
We are waiting for our new color cams to get here hopefully this next week as ours are wore out from used 24/7 - 365 days a year for the last 3 years.
default_yes.gif
default_laugh.png

We will be watching and hoping we get to see a few Overo foals be born!
default_wub.png

Jeri

Latest posts

Back