little goats arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
my 3 little fainter does were delivered yesterday morning. they are about 13 weeks old and just as cute as can be! they're a bit skittish but it didn't take long before they were eating leaves out of my hand.

goats9.jpg

goatsbench2.jpg

they are not the least bit afraid of my 3 danes. in fact, when they see the dogs outside, they scamper over to the fence to investigate.

PeaBentley.jpg

Bentley.jpg

they are amazingly agile and VERY playful!

inhayfeeder.jpg

it's so nice to have something out there now. since re-homing the mini boys, the farm has seemed so empty and quiet!

Congrats on your new goats -- they are very cute. And I think watching goats play can be quite enjoyable - they are always into something
default_smile.png

Oh you lucky thing! I love goats and yours are both gorgeous and seriously cute!
default_wub.png

Anna

Oh, they are adorable!!!! I miss having goats around here, they are sooo much fun!!

Congrats on the new additions!!!
default_aktion033.gif

~kathryn

Oh wow.....Charlene, that is cuteness overload..........if I were to ever get goats I would go for the fainting goats also......yours are beyond adoreable!

I keep looking at all my pastures and missing my minis and then thinking, oh my gosh, all this tall grass and weeds galore.........it probably will cost me as much to mow it all down with the price of fuel for the riding lawn mower.....

Thanks for sharing your pics.....cutie patooties!

LOVE THEM! Oh my! We used to raise a few goats about 35 years ago. what memories those pics brought back, but ours weren't nearly as cute as those beauties! Oh, what fun they will be! I loved the pics!

They should provide you with hours of enjoyment. And lots of smile too.
default_biggrin.png

I love the fainter goats. The are so cute! Congratulations and I love your dane in the picture. My dad showed them back in the 70's.

thanks, everybody! i am having so much fun with these little girls. they are so impish and so curious about everything. i dragged a little play wagon out there yesterday and left it for them to climb in and out of. they had a blast! they are beginning to get tame and will let me pet them while they are eating their sweet feed. it's been so beastly hot and muggy here, i haven't been spending a whole lot of time outside. looking forward to a cool down next week so i can be out more!!

CZP, they don't seem the least bit bothered by the danes. the first day or so, they would jump up and run when the dogs flew out there but that only lasted a few hours. now, they enjoy playing games of tag with the dogs. they will run from the fence, whirl around and run back and get nose-to-nose with the dogs and then whirl around and chase each other. i could watch them for hours!
default_biggrin.png
btw, if you look at the dane picture taken from a distance, you can see one of my other danes standing at the fence. my senior girl is the only smart one in the bunch...she stays inside in the a/c!! LOL

Latest posts

Back