List 5 Things No One Knows About You

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I thought this would be fun to play!!! Let's list five things no one (or almost no one) knows about you. [/SIZE]

Here are mine:

1. I don't own an iPod.

2. I get left and right confused unless I really pay attention.

3. I sing and talk for (not just to) my dogs and horses... many of them use too many curse words.

4. This morning, I nearly had to pull my car over for laughing to the point of a stomach ache over gross conversation on the Opie & Anthony show.

5. I cannot watch "American Dad" and "Family Guy" without singing along, loud, with the theme songs. Drives Harvey nuts but that only makes me enjoy it all the more!

[SIZE=14pt]What are five things about you that no one else knows?[/SIZE]

swing2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Don't own an Ipod.....what's an Ipod again?

2. Don't have a computer at home, so all of my internet time is done at work
default_rolleyes.gif

3. Get right and left confused too unless we're talking about a horse!

4. I'm a good person to gossip too. It goes in one ear and out the other and I rarely retain any of the information (unless it's about me).

5. I'm horrible with names.

Fun thread!

1. I would love an Ipod

2. I have to put my hand over my heart to be sure about left and right

3. I crack up when people fall (including myself)
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

4. I have been known to dance with my dog
default_blush.png

5. There are days I feel I could benefit from the use of depends especially if laughing very hard at someone falling
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_oops.gif

1. Don't own an Ipod

2. I sing and talk to my dogs and horses

3. I sing with the car radio when I'm driving, especially when its late

4. I'm a good person to gossip too. It goes in one ear and out the other and I rarely retain any of the information (unless it's about me).

5. I'm horrible with names.

1. I used to have major OCD issues, and repetitive noises and odd numbers still irritate me.

2. I love novelty socks.

3. I spend the majority of my work day in my pajamas.

4. I have a dirty sense of humor.

5. I was born without common sense. It's a hereditary condition in my family.

1. I do not own a cell phone. Never even talked on one!

2. I was on the game show Jeopardy (aired December 3, 1998)

3. I was bitten by an african lion.

4. I was in the movie Major League.

5. I loved horses my whole life but never even rode one or owned one until I was 38 (9 years ago).

Thanks, Jill, for starting this thread! By the way, I DO own an I-pod. What else am I supposed to do to entertain myself with the over 2 hours of mowing I have to do at least once a week!!??

Jayne

1. I'm a perfectionist.

2. certified news junkie

3. I hate jokes. When people say, "Did you hear the joke about____?" I want to pull my hair out as they are rarely funny.

4. I always root for the underdog.

5. I'm not a natural blonde.
default_unsure.png

1) I'm really oversensitive on certain things; I pretty much burst into uncontrollable tears if someone pushes one of those "buttons" despite not being a weepy person.

2) I can't stand stupid people, they just drive me nuts.

3) I have an allergy to just about anything asian. I don't know why, I don't have negative opinions about those cultures or anything, but I simply can't stand being around (eating, whatever) anything asian!
default_wacko.png
I've always been that way.

4) I can make small talk with anyone, chat it up with complete strangers, make instant friends on the bus and appear totally extroverted but am really a wall-flower and desperately isolated emotionally. The only ones I truly let down my guard with are my animals, my parents, and one or two dear friends. I can count those people on one hand.

5) I have a gift for sensing life-intention in some animals/people. I get a sense of what they're here for, what their soul purpose is. I've always known mine.
default_wub.png

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I don't own an iPod.

2. I can't stand stupid people, they just drive me nuts.

3. I spend the majority of my day in my pajamas.

4. I'm horrible with names.

5. There are days I feel I could benefit from the use of depends especially if laughing very hard at at my husband

Very fun thread! Here's my five!

1. I lived in Spain for six months when I was a kid - and had my 8th birthday in a bar while I was there!

2. I'm writing a novel set in approximately 180AD Scotland and am about 35,000 words into it.

3. I am almost constantly self-conscious and am anxious about new situations, people or places. Yet, I regularly seek out new experiences, people and places.

4. I was diagnosed this year (at 24) with ADHD and am intensely relieved to find out that I'm not just broken, stupid and lazy!

5. I have won several competitions (including valedictorian for college) that required me to speak publicly, been an extra in a few movies and music videos and acted while I was in school but I am intensely phobic of public speaking and being the centre of attention to more than one person at a time.

4) I can make small talk with anyone, chat it up with complete strangers, make instant friends on the bus and appear totally extroverted but am really a wall-flower and desperately isolated emotionally. The only ones I truly let down my guard with are my animals, my parents, and one or two dear friends. I can count those people on one hand.
Leia
OMG that just about describes me to a T with few exceptions. And, I can so relate to the stupid people thing.
default_rolleyes.gif

Interesting topic Jill
default_wink.png

1. I hate a liar, if you lie to me, I cannot take anything you say again to be the truth.

2. I am a people pleaser.

3. When someone gets hurt do not mean too but find it funny and usually laugh out loud.

4. Went to school to become a vet, got married and than became pregnant, so did not complete my schooling. Always wish I had gone back and finished.

5. Was in a foster home right from the hospital, my foster mom & dad adopted me.

Interesting thread and fun too

l. I am manic depressive

2. I am pushing 60 years old

3. I have many who call me friend who truly are associations and only 4-5 that I consider friends

4. I have had one love in my life for almost 43 years

5. I consider my children and grandchildren are my biggest blessing and the best accomplishment of my life

Fun thread Jill!

I am a very private person so there are so many things I could list.

1. If I wake up in the middle of the night I check my husband and dogs to make sure they are breathing.

2. Everyday I think about the same 3 people...my sister, my cousin, and my best friend from high school...they all passed away too early in life.

3. I am Claustrophobic.

4. I secretly signed all the papers to join the military after highschool except one...then got engaged. (I didn't marry him).

5. I worship beer and sun...but am allergic to both...doesn't stop me!
default_wink.png

1) Am an introvert and almost everyone who has ever met me will say I am "a quiet person", yet I love working with the public, meeting new people, being part of a "group". Once had a job as a demonstrator for a home party plan, which entailed speaking in front of several people...Those who know me were like
default_new_shocked.gif
LOL!

2) Hates being the center of attention! (See above....lol...
default_wacko.png
)

3) Had my 1st cigarette when I was 8 and my 1st drink when I was 10 (yes, I was a rebel....lol)

4) A friend of mine and I broke into (unlocked door) a neighbor's house while they were gone when we were 10 yrs old...and drank their liquor (see above)
default_new_shocked.gif
default_xkngt.gif

5) Oh...and I don't own (but want) an Ipod!
default_laugh.png

BTW, I am a "good" girl now...I think when I had kids I did a 180...
default_wink.png

Jill where do you come up with these ideas? Very original and fun!

1. I used to be a perfectionist, before arthritis took both my knees and my right foot. Now I just have to say oh what the %&¤*.

2. I have never been much of a risk taker. Wall flower here too.

3. I won't ever fly in a plane again unless heavily sedated. Can't stand closed in spaces or real high places.

4. I love to look at the stars. My favorite relaxing thing to do is have a fire outside after dark and laying back and star gazing.

5. I have collected 50 Chatty Cathy's (my child hood doll) and restored about 20 of them, giving them all new rerooted hair and clothes, making them one of a kind.

1) I own but have never used an I-pod (my mother gave me hers a few weeks ago and I don't even have a clue how to turn it on!)

2) I always hated cell phones and swore I would never be a "texter". After 2 weeks with one I could condense half a novel into less characters than I've typed so far in this message and can't imagine how I ever communicated without it. I could probably get rid of the calling part of the plan totally and only ever send texts.

3) I still hate the feeling of being constantly "reachable" now that I have the cell phone. So what if: it was off, had a dead battery, I left it at home etc etc. Maybe I didn't WANT to talk to you!

4) I often say right when I mean left, but never say left when I mean right. So if I say left you're safe... if I tell you right you better double check! (make me look at my hands haha)

5) I didn't learn to drive until just before my 25th birthday. Then I tought myself hw to drive a standard when I lived on one of the busiest streets in my city. I'm still mighty proud of myself and now I have a 30 minuite highway commute to work and LOVE the drive (most days)

Interesting thread... it was fun coming up with the answers!

1) I was adopted

2) I am very shy, except when I am around my horses, then I can talk to you no problem.

3) Had miniature horses used for commercial work(Motts Garden Cocktail-they were not used in the finished product)

4) Found my husband on Farmers Only, a online singles site, met him for 1st time January 21, 2006 and married him August 19th, 2006.

5) I have two cervixes and two uteruses.

1. I was born very smart, but I guess smart doesn't cover common sense, or sense of balance.
default_wacko.png

2. I'm easily ticked off by strangers. That adds to my loathing of crowds. Maybe I'm just not a people person...
default_rolleyes.gif

3. I have a horrible diet, consisting of plain spaghetti noodles and cookie dough. (Sorry Mom! Don't tell Dad I eat it when I'm making him cookies.)

4. I have dreams where I have a black belt in karate and bust a few moves.

5. I want to work in a post office for one week to see what it would feel like.

Latest posts

Back