life suddenly feels different

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesper

Reaction score
I am home sick with the flu and have been all week, while watching the news they show a clip of a bus accident with 2 people killed.

It is the exact same bus I would have been with if I had felt just a little better this morning, but I chose to stay home until I felt better.

The end of the bus I usually sit in was totally crushed and then I just think, I could have been sitting right there, next to the bus driver that died and I know several of them since I drive with that bus every day.

*shivers*

I am so glad I was still ill enough to stay home.

Sorry just had to let it out, it's simply too scary to think about.

Jesper

[SIZE=12pt]Wow - sorry you've been sick, but so glad you stayed home today. Get well soon!!!![/SIZE]

Barbie

Everything happens for a reason.. God still wants you here with us! :aktion033:

Life is very precious! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Good to hear from you Jesper! Sorry you have the flu but your guardian angel kept you home today for a good reason, It was not your time. Many strange things happen in life and if you listen you will see there are others leading us down the right path. All things in life happen for a reason and at the right time.

default_yes.gif
: I'm so glad you're still here, too! I pray that the flu bug will be over soon for you. Just rejoice in being alive. Life is good and everyday is an adventure. Take care and God bless.

Joan

Yeah can't say I feel lucky being sick so long, but now with this happening, I guess I am luckier then I thought.

Will still be odd going with that bus here on monday, but it happening again like that is very unlikely *knock on wood*

Jesper

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no! What an eerie feeling I'm sure! Sorry to hear about the deaths. That is sad.

Hope you are feeling better.

~Karen

Wow, that is too close for comfort. I am sorry for the accident, and I know you must be in shock.

Take care of you, ok?

(((hugs)))

L.

Jesper, First I was going to say I was so sorry to hear you home sick too :no: but then I read the full post....and all I can say is I am so glad you were sick enough to not get on that bus! What a horrible feeling you must of had, :no: but remember God does everything for a reason.
default_wink.png
: Hope your felling better. Corinne

this subject really hit home for me hearing the stories after the World Trade Center 9/11... people who would have been in the building except it was his turn to buy the donuts... she had a blister and stopped to get a bandaid... his kid forgot his lunch bucket and they had to run back home quick... so many tiny little annoyances that we get upset about, they happen to us all the time, and we never really know what they are saving us from.

i got shivers too just reading your post... so i am GLAD you had the flu :smileypuke: well not the flu part but the not-getting-on-that-bus part :saludando:

I am very glad you were not on the bus. I am sorry for the loss of your friends on the bus and the injury of many who on the bus.

We all need to make the most of each day and apprecriate life more than we normally think. When something like this happens, it is a wake up call. Sorry you have the flu but glad you had this time.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Freida

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.

I am feeling better and I should be back working on Monday, unless things turn and I get worse, but I hope not.

I am sure it will feel odd taking the bus the next while, but life has to go on.

It just felt right to post it, it had to get out that the little things that annoy us, can save our lives without us even knowning it.

Jesper

Jesper

I am so glad you are okay. I am glad you were not on that bus. It is scary. I do

think your guardian Angel was watching out for you. I do know that feeling you

are talking about. I was in a robbery years back, while working in a Rest. held

at gun point. So scared we would not make it out a live. We would never see our

families again. Then still working there, 2 months had gone by. I was to work the

night shift, I just got this feeling not to go in. I was not really sick. But I did call the

General Manager and tell her. I was not working that night. So instead, I went over

hung out at her house and we watch TV. She called the night manager to tell them

I was sick. Well, the next day, I went to work. I found out they had been robbed again.

Same guy, held the manager at gun point. He was not hurt. I changed to days. 2 days

later, the same guy robbed a grocery store, and killed the manager. I left my job.

So I do understand what you are going through. I know the Good Lord was watching

over me and he was watching over you. I am sorry for the loss of your friends on the

buss. I am glad you were okay.

Vicky

Latest posts

Back