Life really sucks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Losing a mare during foaling is tragic and oh so hurtful ( I know from my own experience), but.............to lose two in a row, that is unbearable. I do not have any words to even attempt to comfort you. How unfair. I am so incredibly sorry for your losses and want to give you a great big hug. (((( )))). I am sending many prayers that your remaining 12 mares foal with no further incidents.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
I am so sorry to hear of your losses.
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
. Like all of the other's there isn't any word's to express the sadness of what you have gone through. No it isn't you fault, but it is hard to not feel that way. I have lost some in the past and it is so hard to deal with. Sending hugs ((( ))) and prayer's
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
to you and for the rest of the foaling season for easy deliveries and healthy foals.

Loosing one is unbearable, but two is so unfair.

Unfortunatly I lost a mare and foal last year and I certainly feel your pain.

The next birth will be a hard one with so much anxiety. I wish I could calm your nerves.

Stay strong. The other mares need your support.

Once you get a few live ones out you will be on a roll again.

There is nothing like a beautiful live foal running to make you smile again.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I'll be praying that the other 12 give you lovely foals with no problems and that they're beauty will ease your pain if only slightly.
default_no.gif
default_sad.png

I am so very sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
I hope happier times are here for you soon.

Connie P said it so well.

Losing a mare during foaling is tragic and oh so hurtful ( I know from my own experience), but.............to lose two in a row, that is unbearable. I do not have any words to even attempt to comfort you. How unfair. I am so incredibly sorry for your losses and want to give you a great big hug. (((( )))). I am sending many prayers that your remaining 12 mares foal with no further incidents
Barb

Dawn, I am so sorry for your losses. That is really tough, to lose two mares and foals both, in a row. Chances are good that the rest will arrive without difficulty.

I'm so sorry. I have been watching a mare - obviously in labor - and worrying all day, it's something that goes with the territory and it's hard on us when it goes horribly wrong. I hope the rest of your year brings healthy mares and foals, and no more troubles.

jan

I am sooo sorry for your loss

Two mares full term healthy as can be and both mares and foals are gone just like that...for me it just doesn't get more depressing then that. l'm TERRIFED at the other 12 still to foal withinin the coming week. Today l feel like a murderer it's almost unbareable if l didn't breed them they would still be here. Only 12 more to go l'm in panic mode what a nightmare life throws some years....
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
l know l'm feeling so sorry for myself and also for my other 12 mares to still foal out whose life l could have a hand in cutting short...

[SIZE=12pt]Oh sweet lady don't beat yourself up. I wish I could do or say something to make you feel better. Your hurt breaks my heart
default_no.gif
Unfortunately things like this happen
default_sad.png
. [/SIZE]

Try to remember all the joys a new foal brings, the wonderful moments when you see the blessing you had a hand in creating. Everyone here has you and your mares in our thoughts and prayers. Please be gentle with yourself.

Hugs,

Joy

I'm so sorry Dawn. Try not to be too hard on yourself. You are an AMAZING horse mom, and you love your babies so much. My heart goes out to you.

I am so very sorry - what you are experiencing is my worst nightmare - I can't imagine the pain you are going thru and I hope that the next 12 are smooth sailing and the the foals bring you lots of joy.

(((( Hugs ))))

Stacy

I am so very sorry for your loses. My heart breaks for you and you will be in my prayers to lift your heart and to bring your 12 remaining foals into the world safely.

God bless.

I'm so very sorry for your losses.
default_no.gif
Lots of warm thoughts and prayers that your other mares foal out easily and safely.

I'm so sorry for your loss!

There are no words to help you with such losses.

Our thoughts are with you.

There aren't many of us who don't suffer a loss but this is almost too much i.m.h.o.

Keep strong
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back