Lets WELCOME our....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt] :saludando: From the northwoods of Wisconsin....not too far from where you use to be located. Maybe he/she can get on here and tell us a little bit about himself (or herself) and about his/hers animals. Can we have a name to go with Spectrum? :bgrin If you ever run into any problems or need help~~ with this forum, just pm or email me....and I will try to take care of it. (I am the moderator) WELCOME. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Corinne[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:saludando: from SUNNY Arizona
default_poke.gif
: just gotta get that in with all you folks in snow and ice this week... but you can
default_poke.gif
: me when it's hot here this summer.
default_wink.png
:

we have 9 miniature donkey jennets and 2 mini jacks, and one small standard spotted jack, 2 mini mules and 1 riding mule, besides the 14 horses big pony and mini. and 2 donkey foals on the way, March and April...
default_wub.png
: when i first joined this forum i went back through the old threads and got to know folks and see a lot of really neat pictures. my husband has always loved looking at the zebra hybrid photos in the Brayer so we are looking forward to seeing your pics!

[SIZE=14pt]welcome from N.Y. :saludando: , i have already taken a look at your site...lots of neat things
default_yes.gif
: , i guess i will take a camel and a zorse, when can you have them here? :bgrin Nikki
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]Welcome....you have some beautiful "Striped" .... critters
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Lucky You
default_wink.png
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Teri...from Washington State[/SIZE]

WELCOME SPECTRUM!!! :saludando: I am a donkey lover in Michigan.
default_yes.gif
: I have a small hobby farm in Mid Michigan, our animals are our pets and 4-H projects. I have four kids, two are animals lovers and two are sort of take'm or leave'm, they take after their Dad! We have 3 mini donkeys boys, Levi (gray dun spotted), Brady (black) and Zeke (gray/brown hippy boy with a long mane and forlock). Along with the donks, we have 3 Nigerian Dwarf's, a dozen bunnies, 3 dogs, 7 cats (don't ask, they keep getting dropped off!), and 2 guinea pigs!

Vicki

[SIZE=12pt]Hello, I'm Shannon from Alabama. I have 2 mini donkeys, a jenny and a gelded jack. They are so sweet! [/SIZE]

I am looking forward to hearing more about you and seeing more pictures. We love pictures here!

WELCOME!!

Shannon
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back