Let's talk spray bottles

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candycar

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
default_gaah.gif
I've had it up to my quickly graying hairline with spray bottles that don't work!

I tend to buy spray stuff (like fly spray, coat conditioner) in the refill size, and fill bottles up as needed. For some reason all my spray bottles have decided to quit at the same time. Sometimes within 4 hours of last use!

Does anyone have a source for spray bottles that last more than a year? I'm talking ones that don't leak out the trigger, can take the occasional drop , mild temp changes and sticky or somewhat caustic substances that almost all of us spray on or around our dear little horses.

I would gladly pay more than $2 for a spray bottle that lasts more than a year! HELP ME!!! SUGESTIONS PLEASE!!

When you find one, let us all know. I usually end up buying the cheap ones and just replacing htem as needed, although I do have one that is from ACE I think and its had hair moisturizer in it for several years and it still works pretty good.

The more expensive ones last longer. Chemical resistant kinds are better for caustic materials such as fly spray.

Buy the hand held garden ones that you pump up then spray.. They are heavy duty, hold a good amount and last forever..

Here's what I have:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_36943-89543-5318_0__?productId=3711310&Ntt=small+pump+sprayers&pl=1&currentURL=?Ntt=small+pump+sprayers&facetInfo=

I have them for dog groomer & horse uses and misting reptiles.. I've had some for 5+ years.
I agree, had one for quite awhile until it went MIA.......I think a family member liked it so much they swiped it.

I have some bottles that had Bronco fly spray in them. After I used up the fly spray I wash them out and use them for other horse stuff. So far they have lasted longer then any others I have had.

Latest posts

Back