Let's start a warm, fuzzy family topic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love reading a good friendly thread.

We have 2 grown "kids". First is our son, Chris, he is 37 yrs old, married, to a great girl, and they have two kids of there own...Coral, who is 4 yrs old and Riley, who is 2 yrs old, and he also has 2 step kids Jake who is 15 yrs old and Courtney who is 13. This is my sons first marriage. He has a home on our farm. He does most of the farming now, Bob (my hubby/his Dad) make a great team.

Our daughter, Tammy, is 33 yrs old, married to the greatest guy out (gee, can you tell I really LOVE my SIL) he is just such a special and caring guy, and always the life of a party. Just a great fun guy. They have 2 kids also, Alex who is 6 and Travis who is 4. They had a beautiful home in Green Bay, right across from Lambeau Field (home of the Packers). We gave them some acrage, and they built a new home up by us also on our farm. The first year they only lived in it on weekends, and went back to GB, but once she found out she was pregnant with there first. They sold there home and moved up her permanently. They also help on the farm during haying season. I love having my daughter close by. She is such a caring person, and is always stopping over and wanting to do something. At times she is more like a "best friend" instead of a daughter.

Both our kids have great families, and everyone helps one another. Its so good having both the kids with there families living right on our farm. The plus side is..I get to see the grandkids and have them over all the time, and when they act up..they can run home!
default_smile.png

CoralAmeri.jpg

TravisEddie2.jpg

CoralandBooBoo-1.jpg

AlexLacey3redo.jpg

RileywAngel-2.jpg

TraviswLancesbootshatJPG-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 8 year old Daughter named Madison.. she is the light of my life.. she loves all animals but she is horse crazy. she also loves being out side and being with her dad.. he kind of turned her in to a little tom boy but thats ok because I never know what them two will come up next.. any they always make me laugh.. I am so happy that he came in to our lives when he did. ( all most 5 years ago). and he made us a family. That I was scared we never were going to have..
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back