Let's Show Off Our STALLIONS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful stallions and what a fun post!

Here is our cremello stallion "SunRaes White Gold." He was just pulled in from the pasture, given a quick bath and had his picture taken. He is a perfect little gentleman, great with the mares and loves his babies. He is also very personable and wonderful with people. I just could not ask for a more perfect little man!

This year we have our second crop of foals out of him and every single one is absolutely gorgeous.

We have not ever showed him but some of his foals are being shown in the yearling classes this year and they are doing great!

Can you tell that I just LOVE
default_wub.png
: this guy!!

GoldRight70.jpg

GoldNeck70Crop.jpg

GoldHeadOnlyClose.jpg

GoldHairCrop50.jpg

:aktion033: Some really nice looking stallions posted. This is one of our junior stallions who l might also be a touch barn blind about. Got him as a weaner he's the tallest 2 year old we've ever had at just under 33". He's out of Lucky four Andys Color Card and Solid Gold Topcats lm An Angel...such a sweetie :bgrin

catmandu007.jpg

There are sooooo many beautiful stallions on this thread
default_wub.png
: .

Here are ours----

Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy- The only appy son of Sids Rebel

McCoyleftsideBest507.jpg

McCoyleftsidefacetocambodyclose507.jpg

Brewers Orion Slate- Champion driving horse and sire of Nationl Champions, Son of Orion Light Vant Huttenest. Slate has given us the most amazing foals in just a few small foal crops. He's the man!

brewersorionslate.JPG

Hairicane Cisco Kid- An Oh Cisco grandson and linebred on both Cisco and Rowdy. This jewel carrys 3 different overo patterns frame, splash and sabino. He has blue eyes, bald face, white marking on both sides & a belly splash. Is producing loud color and refined conformation in his foals.

ciscortsideGOODneckarchwalk606.jpg

ciscoSTOMPINGGooD606.jpg

Silver Bluff Mark of Zorro- a young blue eyed frame overo and fun driving horse, ped. includes Boogerman, Rowdy, Glenns Southern Legend etc. Mark will make any drivng person a fun horse to have around.

markdriveleftsidenice306.jpg

Silver Bluff Sir Barton- a young black fewspot/snowcap appy. 100% color producer so far and a heck of a nice moving horse.

BARTtrotonGOOD507.jpg

Hairicane Chief Snowcap- Another young black snowcap appy, expecting his 1st foals late this year.

chiefstandrtsideheadtocamBEST507.jpg

Lucky Four Black Velvet buck Image- A Black Velvet son and Buckeroo grdson. Velvet is my husbands favorite driving horse and such a pleasant stallion!

velvetrtbacksideGreat4506.jpg

LM Hawks Laredo- A Champion Farms Nighthawk son. Producing lovely foals, currently at coowners farm.

laredortgreatneckgood404.jpg

And our 2 future herdsires and driving horses. Both Slate sons and both are stunning. A blue eyed buckskin leopard and a sorrel pintaloosa
default_wub.png
:.

firewaterslatecolttrotflashy1wkGooD.jpg

FireslateLeopard06coltfacefrt507.jpg

joleneslatecoltstdsidenice806.jpg

joleenslatecolt3mthsidegood7206.jpg

OH my, almost forgot our special GUEST STAR stallion here for breeding- And thanks to Keely for allowing him to come visit. The great moving HCM X-Calibers Dapper Dan. He is amazing! See him in Keelys post.

Yes we have a LOT of stallions but some are coowned so not here all the time and we do have some for sale. Hard to part with em, all are good boys!
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my boys!

Harts Tip Top Flash 31.75" chestnut medicine hat tovero. I love this horse and my breeding program has been built around him. He sires colorful, refined, upright horses that can MOVE! He's a head man too! Nearly always improves the head on any mare he's bred to. Sire of AMHA, AMHR and PtHA World Champions, National Champions and Top 10's.

9-04FlashLiz.jpg

2-07Flashneck.jpg

This is Redrock Magic Maker, 30" chestnut tovero, homozygous for tobiano. I'm so excited about this guy. I sold him as a weanling and had the opportunity to get him back this spring. He is an AMHA World Top 10 with his dam as a weanling, AMHA Champion Sr Stallion this year and PtHA World Top 10 Miniature Senior Stallion and Top 10 Miniature Color Stallion. Magic Maker is one of a few sons of the late Brewers Magic Moon, the last born son of Dell Teras Moon Man. I'm breeding several mares to him this year for my first homebred foals using a stallion that I bred. Can't wait to see his foals next year. They should be spectacular!!

5-07MagicMaker1.jpg

5-07MagicMaker2.jpg

This is Redrock Incognito, 30" chestnut sabino overo stallion. Incognito is a little horse I found that turned out to be one of the best buys ever! He was AMHR registered only and I hardshipped him into AMHA. That turned out to be a very good move! He hit the show circuit in 2005 and the highlights are AMHA World Top 10 Sr Stallions 28 - 20", World Top 10 Amateur Sr Stallions Level 1, World Champion Adult Special Needs Showmanship, AMHA Honor Roll Top 10 Solid Color Stallions/Geldings, Honor Roll Top 10 Amateur Sr Stallions Level 1 and more! Out of a few small foal crops here, Incognito has sired Redrock Sasakwa, AMHA World Champion Adult Special Needs Showing a Mare/Gelding, AMHA World Top 10 Amateur Jr Mare Level 1, PtHA Reserve World Champion Miniature Sr Mare, PtHA Top 10 Miniature Color Mare, PtHA Top 10 Amateur Miniature. Incognito also sired Redrock Lots O Spots, PtHA Reserve World Champion Miniature Jr Stallion, AMHA World Top 10 Multi Color Stallion/Gelding, AMHA Honor Roll Top 10 and more! Whew! He's a great little horse and I would love to find a co-owner for him!

9-04IncignitoLiz.jpg

And last but not least is McSperitts Rowdy Night Image, 28.75" black frame overo. Image is a Rowdy grandson who sires ultra refined, high quality foals. AMHA Champion Senior Stallion. I need to decrease my stallion population here and Image is currently for sale. His price is very negotiable to the right home!

7-06NightImage1.jpg

So many beautiful stallions here! :aktion033:

my stallion dan who is currently at hairicane ranch

look for his foals there next spring!

he will be shown driving next year

Mon_cheris_colt.jpg

keelyDANyoungtrotleftfrt.jpg
\

keelydandrive1.jpg

KeelyDANyoungextendedtrotrtsidefree.jpg

Here are my main boys.......Love them all!

Little Kings Big City Bucks (Boones Little Buckeroo son) buckskin and buckskin pinto Little Kings B T Buck Bandito (Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too son)

They were both just pulled out of pasture for these shots, bathed and clipped, were out breeding mares at the time.....

Big City's first foal crop are yearling this year and are doing expectionally well on the show ciruct, taking Supremes and Grands.

stalli2.jpg

stalli8.jpg

stalli6.jpg

Big%20City%20Magazine%20Ad.jpg

Bandito again.....he's been an awesome producer, multi HOF, national champions ext....

stalli12.jpg

Bandito-Ad.jpg

Cross Country Take My Breath Away (Lazy N Redboy son and grandson) this was him as a two year old when I was showing him, HOF, Res. National Champion. First foals on the ground this year and WOW!

stalli30.jpg

stalli28.jpg

f3dfcd3e.jpg

Erica-June2007-Ad-SMALL.jpg

I won't post Destiny as Jill's already done it..........

have a yearling and two weanlings held back for myself too.......

Erica, Can you post pics of the three you mentioned holding on to?

PLEASE???

Erica, Can you post pics of the three you mentioned holding on to?
PLEASE???

Steph here they are......

yearling Big City son, Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks; arleady got his Grands for HOF, and been taking Supremes.....will have to get his two year old past grand to HOF next year, but has had a really nice first show season. He's my big boy, my over stallion....

ea2044a4.jpg

e9b4a7d2.jpg

e9b0beea.jpg

Then from this years foal crop.......

Erica's Total KnockOut, out of Taker above.....and his dam is a my favorite mare, Erica's Knock Your Socks Off, HOF, multi National Champion and she's a daughter of Bandito (above as well)

I just LOVE this colt!!!

at just a few days old, got to love that face

ea5b5f55.jpg

and at a couple months old........

e9d1e49a.jpg

He is looking so good, will be weaned this month.

Erica's Ima Rowdy Twister, out of TAker above........and his dam is Erica's SRF Charimsa, a grandaughter of Rowdy and Buck Echo (and her granddam is a mare I own now, NFC Rowdy Geisha Girl) He is so petite and leggy......I'm holding on to him to show next year probably in the small over yearling colts, if he keeps growing some which I hope.

don't have really any "good" pics of him, he's shedded off now and so, so refined.

e9d1e4b8.jpg

ea29eede.jpg

Erica's Take a Look at Me, out of TAker as well........and his dam is Erica's Just Wait and See, who is a daughter of Erica's Prince Charming (two time Res. National Champion) keeping him for now as a possible stallion prospect to throw in some color......he's just too neat and built like I like just with a lot of color as an added bonus.

recent pic of Looker, just taken this Sat 6/30, not the best picture but it shows how he's growing up, I love it... he'll be four months old this weekend and will probably get weaned

e8c7cb41.jpg

Can you tell I don't want to let my Taker babies go.........these are his first ;)

DONNA!!! I'm shocked! You didn't post a picture of Boss!!!! :nono:

Here is my perlino, Cazzo, all but one of my 2008 foals will be out of him.... The other foal will be out of the stud I am gelding in the fall (if he ever gets the mare settled!)

DSC_4704.jpg

DSC_3459.jpg

Here is one of Cazzo's colts from this year... He's also our ONLY foal this year....

DSC_4709.jpg

:worshippy: Oh, I've been in love with Taker since the first time I saw him on your website when I was surfing the internet a good while back. AND I was in awe at what he produced as you were posting pics when they were first born. (saving my pennies for when you do decide to part with one
default_pray.gif
: )

Prankster bucks is so horse-like. I guessed he was the yearling you were keeping.

These are our "stallions in the making" :bgrin

Wiccanz Tumbles Stix N Stones, aka Stix, coming 2 yrs chestnut, we intend to try him across two of our mares this spring.

stix6.jpg

And this is Wiccanz Sir Tumbelot, aka Chino, who is coming 1 year smokey cream, who just has a certain something about him (other than his colour, I think it's because he's very like his daddy in many ways), I can't wait to be able to put him in harness.

chino6.jpg

Of course I'll talk about my boys again
default_yes.gif
:

Both stallions are AMHR--AMHA, both are black & white & real sweethearts. They love to be groomed

& listen very well.

This is our first little stallion;;Rockin K Grand Painted Illusion;;pedigree---Stouts Mister Pride

He is a minimal overo pinto. Rocky has produced several National Top 10 All Star horses in halter & driving.

e8d07d31.jpg

Next is our Homozgous stallion;L&J Excessive Style; pedigree--Komoko Little King Supreme, Freemans Star

e8f191b1.jpg

My 32" 2 y/o, C.J. Cameo's Royal Chianti (currently only AMHR but will hardship into AMHA at 5 years):

chiantishow10closer.jpg

chiantirear2.jpg

My 28" 3 y/o, Late Attraction by Cochise (AMHA.. in AMHR he's Cochise's Late Attraction):

trackertrot.jpg

f2f53448.jpg

And our other stallion is hubby's 31" driving horse. We got him last year at 22 years, so even though we won't breed him, we aren't gelding him. Concho Cassanova:

craigcones.jpg

concho1111.jpg

Jessi

My stallion, MCC Robin Hoods Little John

He was East Coast Reserve Champion Yearling stallion 2004 and 3rd at the World 2004.
default_smile.png

He is driving now and has a few babies on the ground... and he's FAT and HAPPY ! LOL

DSC_0085editweb.jpg

Oh, I will play! I have two wonderful stallions. Alladdin is not only a beautiful and fun show horse, he is my great little buddy. He is the best ambassador for mini horses, that is for sure! Everyone loves him. He was high point sr. stallion 28-30" for the NWMHC show series in 2005, and also reserve high point for ammy level 1 sr. stallions against all heights. He has shown well for me this year also, and will be making his debut appearance at AMHR Nationals.

Mountain Meadows Alladdin, 6yo 29-1/4" stallion

OG2007-Halter2.jpg

I bought Esprit at 5 days old a couple of years ago. I adore his sire, Sundance LB Troubadour, and wanted a baby from him. The foal was a colt, which I was not as happy about, but when I laid eyes on the little scamp I had to have him. He has turned out to be a magnificent horse. He has been pretty successful in his shows this year, but is quite young for his age group and shows it when he is in the show ring as he looks quite babyish compare to the others. So I have retired him for this year; next year he will come out again in halter and in 2009 in driving.

Sundance LB Esprit Poetique, 2yo 31-3/4" stallion

OG2007-conformation.jpg

OG2007-headshot.jpg

And I finally have my Troubadour filly! Bought a 3/4 sister to little Esprit a couple of weeks ago, she was also just a couple of weeks old. Can hardly wait to pick her up next week! I can get her so early because I bought her mother too!
default_wub.png
:

Here is my boy, Little Kings Junior Jinx aka Jinx a Buckwheat son out of an East Acres Golden Jubilee daugter, who is out of a daughter of Little Kings Buck Echo. So, Jinx has 2 crosses to Buckeroo and 3 to Gold Melody Boy.

These pictures are from last year, just pulled him out of the pasture, bathed and clipped. I will be getting new ones in about a month.

jinxsite0706.jpg

Image1.jpg

Image2-1.jpg

Jinx's first foal crop was this year and I was completely happy with his foals. They have sold already and I have a couple of requests for next year already. So that is kind of exciting.

This one is from this year.

j0617.jpg

I thought it would be fun to have a thread to show off and talk about our stallions. They're a cornerstone to our breeding programs, of course, but I think most of us also feel extremely proud of our "little men".

First, here is a stallion I am so proud to co-own with Erica Killion, horsewoman extroidenaire! His name is Erica's Echos of My Destiny and he's been a real dream come true. He is a multi National Top 10, 5 and 3. Has his Halter Hall of Fame as a 3yo, AMHR National All Star, AMHA Halter Honor Roll, many time grand champion in both registries, and has been trained to drive (though he's a handful). I have plans to breed him to several of my mares next year. Destiny is a grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo and is about 32".

Destiny%20--%20Shannon%20Shot%20--%20Favorite%20Smaller.jpg
Destiny%20Area%205%202006%203.jpg

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20004.jpg

Second, only in this thread, is Erica's Gone and DunIT. DunIT is AMHR National Top 10 (halter) and AMHA Honor Roll (halter). He's a many time champion. DunIT is a grandson of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too ("BTU") and Yellow Diamond Little Feather as well as a great grandson of Egyptian King. He is a grey-grullo with appy characteristics and since both parents are dun, he may in fact be homozygous for dun. He is the fanciest mover I have seen in person (tremendous knee action). We expect a couple-few foals from him in 2008
default_yes.gif
:

DunIT%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20170.jpg
DUNIT%20--%2006232006%20138.jpg

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20DunIT%20--%20106.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]What about your stallions? [/SIZE]

Show them off and tell us all about them!!!

Wow so many gorgeous stallions !
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

We have 2 stallions.

First is McSperitts Demanding Dandy, a Rhotens Little Dandy grandson

Dandy1.jpg

And our latest addition, Lucky Four Rebels Broadway Joe, a Sids Rebel son.

100_0123.jpg

Latest posts

Back