Let's Show Off Our STALLIONS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to have a thread to show off and talk about our stallions. They're a cornerstone to our breeding programs, of course, but I think most of us also feel extremely proud of our "little men".

First, here is a stallion I am so proud to co-own with Erica Killion, horsewoman extroidenaire! His name is Erica's Echos of My Destiny and he's been a real dream come true. He is a multi National Top 10, 5 and 3. Has his Halter Hall of Fame as a 3yo, AMHR National All Star, AMHA Halter Honor Roll, many time grand champion in both registries, and has been trained to drive (though he's a handful). I have plans to breed him to several of my mares next year. Destiny is a grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo and is about 32".

Destiny%20--%20Shannon%20Shot%20--%20Favorite%20Smaller.jpg
Destiny%20Area%205%202006%203.jpg

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20004.jpg

Second, only in this thread, is Erica's Gone and DunIT. DunIT is AMHR National Top 10 (halter) and AMHA Honor Roll (halter). He's a many time champion. DunIT is a grandson of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too ("BTU") and Yellow Diamond Little Feather as well as a great grandson of Egyptian King. He is a grey-grullo with appy characteristics and since both parents are dun, he may in fact be homozygous for dun. He is the fanciest mover I have seen in person (tremendous knee action). We expect a couple-few foals from him in 2008
default_yes.gif
:

DunIT%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20170.jpg
DUNIT%20--%2006232006%20138.jpg

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20DunIT%20--%20106.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]What about your stallions? [/SIZE]

Show them off and tell us all about them!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We currently have 2 stallions first is Paco who took a 3rd in his open stallion class at Nationals

He is just an all around nice guy even though he is pretty"hot" we like to call him very energetic. He has one foal on the ground she is beautiful a buckskin pinto with his beautiful head and presence. Not only did he do very well in the show ring with limited showing the consistency in his breeding is undeniable as his siblings continue to do well in there open halter classes at the National level as well as there offspring. So far he seems to be following in there foot steps
default_yes.gif
:

This is Dakota San Juan Paco

pacoshow.jpg

Next is a new stallion to us

Michigans Prince William

IMG_3572.jpg

Willy.jpg

We are very excited about bringing this wonderful stallions lines into our program and believe with both of these boys we will have horses that can not only Halter at the National level but compete in the driving ring as well. All stallions here are handled daily by not only me but Raven as well so all are well mannered easy going, even tempered horses that is a very important trait needed in a breeding stallion here at my farm.

Ten L's Tigers Back in Black ASPC/AMHR I just love this guy!! hes really filled in this year and Im hoping to get pro pictures in July. we will have his first foals 2008

blackatnationslCrop-403x249.jpg

blackandsarahCrop-402x315.jpg

Havenbrooks Encores Hot Tamale AMHA/AMHR. One of the smartest horses I have ever owned! I meant to get new pics at the last show and forgot my camera
default_sad.png

tamale-291x202.jpg

Here's our two main men ...

valdez.jpg

North Stars Valdez Y Basan

Valdez is 18 years old this year, we've owned him since he was two! He was a great show horse, winning Grands, Supremes and an AMHA National Reserve Champion. He also did well in driving, in country pleasure and in team hitch with his son, Circle J Zachary. Together they won the Lord Sterling Cup for utility team hitch twice. Valdez's attitude is priceless, when my youngest brother (who is also 18 this year!) was little he rode Valdez. As a sire, he's produced champions at halter and driving, as well as an AMHA National/World show Best All Around Horse. His foals are very easy to work with and train, so much so that they spoiled us for when we had our first foals in a long time that weren't somehow related to Valdez ... made them quite a challenge!! One friend of ours said a few years ago that she wanted a pinto colt of Valdez's, she wanted a stallion that would produce foals that her kids would be able to handle, and that would do well. She did very well with her colt in the show ring, and this year gave me a hug and thanked me for the stallion, because he'd just given her the pinto filly and future driving horse she'd always dreamed of producing.

In the fall of 2000, Valdez got his head caught under a gate and damaged his spinal cord. He couldn't walk without assitance, had cut the facial nerves so his lips were paralysed and he couldn't eat. We were afraid we were going to lose him, but with a lot of time and vet care he pulled through. He still walks a little wonky on his back end, and gets sore if he overdoes it, but he's got a healthy full life and is a very happy pasture breeding stallion these days!

Sorry it's such a book ... Valdez is a special boy, and one of our family.

Some of Valdez's foals.

tibbs.jpg

Tibbs Night Rider

"Tibbs" as call him (we already had a Knight Rider) is a little spitfire! Never mean or bad, he's just full of energy, and sometimes has to be convinced that he's going to do it your way!! He was shown by his previous owners and has won Grands, Supremes, and National and Regional Top Tens. He's got a lot of Gold Melody Boy in his background, and he's a Buck Echo grandson. I read somewhere on the forum where someone was talking about "Buck Echo attitude", is that what that is? LOL! We really like Tibbs' foals (which we call "Tibblets" :bgrin ), he puts such a pretty head on them all the time, and he's a little highstepper, and throws that as well. He's crossed very well on our Valdez daughters. We've shown only 4 of his foals so far, and 3 of them ended up with Championships. We had him for sale for a while, as we wanted to keep a number of his fillies and had bought another stallion, but when the new stallion didn't work out and was gelded, we were very, very glad that we still had Tibbs!!

Some of Tibbs' foals.

Well here is my guys ....

Impressive Lights

Boones Mr Supreme X Easy Acres Angel

28.5'' amha/amhr. He throws tiny tiny foals even when bred to larger mares. His 05' foal was out of a 33'' mare and the colt will prob only see 27''-28'' and is super correct, that was with his last farm. He is a beautiful bay. I feel he is perfect for my 'under 30inch' program. I as of right now have one mare in foal to him for 08'. He is a grandson of Zee Jays Buccarudy and Buckeroo. He looks so heavier boned in the pro pics bc he was a fat pasture breeding machine when those were taken. I'll put a recent 'natural' pic in of him just in the stall so you can see really how tucked and well muscled he is, not at all fat or atleast not as fat as those first pics make him look
default_smile.png

2222-1.jpg

3333-1.jpg

7777.jpg

FirstnightStall.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko

Boones Little BTU Crown Prince X Boones Little BTU Chantilly Lace

Narko is currently a yearling so he is a future herd sire, got him when he was 4 months old from Karen Wales. He is a grandson of BTU and buckeroo top/bottom in every line going back. Currently he is just a tad over 32'' and will prob max out around 34''-35''. He hasnt been doing any growing over the past couple months. Next year he will have a couple mares to make his own.

22-2.jpg

Here's my Nick.

Since I don't show he has not had the opportunity to win or loose anything.

Do I look like I care? No, but he's a winner around here. That's what matters.

He was a bit of a handful when I bought him as a youngin, but I trained him up nicely. He's very gentle and level headed. He can do anything I ask of him, no problem. He pivots, does 360's, sidepasses, jumps, does obstacles, all that junk.

Lives in a barn full of sexy mares and is always

a gentleman. A kid can handle him. Doesn't crash fences or try to get over stall walls. Very well mannered.

I lead him around with a rope on his neck. And he does make very pretty, very refined babies.

These pictures are straight out of the pasture with no conditioning.

Nickcollagea.jpg

I'm very proud to be playing in this post! This is our 2 year old B Stallion, ShoeBox Stables Victorio Hawk.
default_wub.png
:

He's a Nighthawk son, and has some amazing full/half siblings. Next year will be his first 'real' year out on the show string, and I am beyond excited. He is going to be amazing driving.

This is my Vic-

As a yearling:

vic3.jpg
vic1.jpg

And this year:

boysm.jpg

These are my current stallions. They are ALL new to me, with Ditto and Impulse just being bought this Spring, and Royalty arrived here just this past winter.

This is Westwind BTU Crown Prince Dun Blest - "Ditto"

dittomain.jpg

He just arrived here in early May of this year, and was breeding his first mares within minutes of his arrival. 7 of my 8 mares were in heat at pretty much the same time, and the other not far behind, and he bred and settled all but one. He bred her again next time around, and now all 8 seem to have settled. I am anxious to see his foals next Spring! He was shown some by his previous owner(s), but I do not show, so there will be nothing more to add to his show career while I own him. He is a BTU Grandson, and has THE nicest, sweetest, easy to get along with temperament! He is a DOLL!
default_wub.png
:

Then there is my yearling stallion Ravenwood Medalions Royalty - "Royalty"

royalty15.jpg

He has not been shown, but is the son of a Reserve World Grand Champion Stallion. He is taller than I was hoping he would get to be, so will be selling him, but if he is still here next Spring, I do plan on breeding him to a few of my mares! He is a beautiful boy, with GORGEOUS movement!! He's a sweet boy, easy to get along with, but with a little more "spunk".
default_wub.png
:

And my newest boy Triple Ks Boogies Heza BTU Impulse - "Impulse"

impulse3.jpg

This is my newest little heart throb, and again, obviously, is not YET a breeding stallion, but I am looking forward to that day!

Impulse's dam is the daughter of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too, the AMHA World Grand Champion Sr. Stallion and also winner of AMHA WORLD Champion Get of Sire in '05. She is also a direct daughter of Buckeroo! She is half sister to World Champion mare, BTU Shezas A Dandy.

The sire of this little guy is a Buckeroo son, Little Kings Boogie Buckeroo, and is the sire of many world grand and reserve grand champions in both AMHA and AMHR!

He is still not yeat weaned, and I am anxious to get this little boy home later in the summer!
default_wub.png
:

My stallion is Rolling Ridge Rum Runner aka Fred

fredstakes.jpg

Fred is a national top ten halter, halter hall of fame , multi supreme in amateur and open. His main purpose is driving though. He is a four time national grand champion in country pleasure a seven time national champion and multiple top tens. He has his hall of fame in country pleasure also. He is also a national champion and national res champion in pleasure. He just won his fifth stakes win in pleasure so all he needs is some points for his pleasure hall of fame. Fred is also unique that he also won enough at the local fairs when I first got him to pay off his purchase price and I can't even begin to list what he has won locally. He has three youngsters on the ground and they all have great movement. The two I have have done well at the local shows. Jack won the MMHC weanling futurity and his weanling colt class last year. Red won her weanling filly class. I bred Red's mom back for a baby next year and at least one of them will be for sale.

:lol: GREAT Stallions!!! :lol:

I have to show off mine too!
default_wub.png
:

Erica's to Infinity and Beyond (aka Peanut):

Peanut6-2007i.jpg

Peanut6-2007h.jpg

He has the sweetest temprament I have ever seen on a Stallion, he is gentle, kind, and smart as a whip! (And he gives the sweetest kisses too!
default_wink.png
: )

This is our newest and youngest Stallion, Monte (Dun Dreaming) playing for the first time with Peanut (Peanut was EXCEPTIONALLY gentle with the baby, they had a Blast!)

PeanutandMonte6-2007.jpg

PeanutandMonte6-2007b.jpg

Neither one will probably remain intact, but for now, we are enjoying their antics, and having a couple of Flashy Stallions on the place!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy & Mike

This is my 34" ASPC/AMHR stallion "Graham's The Big Picture" (I call him Tony)

I've had him for a couple years now and I just love him... his two strongest traits are his park trot and his mellow, sweet personality. This horse really has just grown on me.

He hasn't sired any foals as he was out on a pasture before I bought him and I've just been showing him in Halter and Pleasure Driving (and winning, too!). He has done nothing but exceed my expectations.

tonytrottingliz.JPG

tonyheadshot.JPG

Andrea

Our Reserve National Futurity Stallion and Multiple Top Ten National Champion

Tibbs Rapid Transit

TRANSITLIZ2005.jpg

and our Top Ten National Champion Buck Echo Grandson, River Wood Montegos Shasaedoh.

MONTYLIZ05fixedandsharpened.jpg

Here is my guys.. Only have good pics of Storm... The others are casual pics.

FREELANDS FIESTAS IMPERIAL STORM 28" Blk/Wht Homozygous National Top Ten Stallion

stormframed.jpg

s5.jpg

TOYLAND TINO TRIX 30" Pure Falabella Leopard Stallion

tinoall.jpg

LTD's MAGIC MANS TOP TICKET 27" Frame Overo Stallion

STALLIONSA.jpg

Here is our classic shetland stallion Reflected Image FMF, who is a National Grand Champion Halter Stallion, and we hope to be a performance champion at Congress soon.

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg

I still love your new guy Mona.....

Here is my SR stallion, Arions Playboy Destiny a Double Destiny son

playboyarion.jpg

Jr boys Yearlings first

Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome

2lildoc6-15E.jpg

Oak Parks Ima Soap Star

rico0000.jpg

Lucky Four Superstar Select (though I might sell him)

blackcolte.jpg

And 2007 up and coming boys

Ericas Big City Conspiracy Theory

echocolt2.jpg

Oak Parks ???? (No name yet) he is 2 weeks old....lol

diegomoose.jpg

I see some gorgeous stallions on this thread!!!!

We have two stallions, although one is currently being purchased on payments. Until he's paid off, he's still mine, right?
default_wink.png
:

Ericas Oohhzz And Aahzzz is the one being sold on payments. He did well in the show ring in halter and Liberty and was retired after the Central Championship show, prior to World. He's a bay pinto and homozygous for black. I love this horse and always visit with him first when I walk in the pasture. I have two mares ultrasounded in foal to Ozzy for next year.

9-06Ozzy.jpg

This is Redrock C Me Now, a bay pinto with two blue eyes. I haven't measured him lately, so I don't know how tall he is. My guess is somewhere around 30". He's a two year old this year. Noah recently finished breeding one mare, so we'll see what happens with that. He has attended one show in his lifetime, the PtHA World Show, and went Top Five!

11-06Noah2.jpg

Since I don't show he has not had the opportunity to win or loose anything.
Do I look like I care? No, but he's a winner around here. That's what matters
Here here! Same goes for our boy!

Here's our main boy, On The Rise Farm Sky Eyes Eagle, black varnish roan near leopard minimal pintaloosa with bald face and two blue eyes... Son of C-Chief Proud Eagle and on dam's side has Ramseys Bambie and Powells Shah Jehan

sky2.jpg

Skyfun.jpg

Then we have our unregistered buckskin stallion and our yealing appy colt which are both for sale, and then after they're sold hopefully we'll have a new stallion addition to share :bgrin

aa.jpg

DSCI0017.jpg

B&L's Rock E Red Alert aka Redi

Redi20Pic20by20Richard20Mason.jpg

Redi is a dream stallion, very well mannered, fun personality, and very accomplished in the show ring. He was the 2005 AMHR National GRAND Champion Stallion, Over and the 2005 Halter Horse of the Year, Over. In fact, he was undefeated in 2005 showing all over the country. On top of this, he comes from some of the best Shetland bloodlines available as he is a direct son of Bar-G's Rock E, a Triple Superior sire, who has sired numerous Shetland Congress Champions. Additionally, this horse can move and is only 35.5" tall.

We are very excited for two of Redi's foals to make their showring debut this year at AMHR Nationals!!

Next is B&L's Rock E Good Man Charlie

Charlie.jpg

We just got Charlie, another Shetland Rock E son, this year. Charlie hopes to make it into the show ring next year once Frank (see below) is finished up.

Martin's Best Dressed Sinatra aka Frank

DSC_0232_edited2.jpg

Frank is Mike's baby who has grown into quite the swan. Frank is a 42" maximum expression sabino Shetland grandson of Rock E. Can you tell we like Rock E?! Frank has 8 Grands and is just a few points shy of his HOF. He was Reserve Champion 2 Year Old Stallion, Under at Congress last year and plans to make another appearance this year.

We love our boys
default_wub.png
:

Wow, what a great looking group of stallions and beautiful eye candy!!! Here are our main men of Lost Spoke Ranch:

[SIZE=12pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher[/SIZE]

catchmay07.jpg

To view Catch's 2007 show schedule and results, please visit http://lostspokeranch.com/2007shows.html

2006 AMHA World Top Ten Honor Roll, multi color stallions and geldings! 2006 AMHR National Top Ten All Star Halter Stallion Honoree...Ranking 8th in the Nation! AMHR National Top Ten Open Halter, September 2006 Earned his AMHA Register Of Merit at the AMHA Touch of Class Show! Won 4 grands at AMHR shows in 06 in open halter! 2005 AMHA World Top Ten (7th of 24) Multi-Color Stallion, 2005 AMHA Western Regionals (1st of 19) Multi-Color Champion Stallion Catch's currently showing on the central circuit in Texas with Amanda Jones of Just Won Training Center. Watch for him at the AMHA World and AMHR Nationals again this year!

[SIZE=12pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE]

legendrunright06.jpg

To view Legend's 2007 show schedule and results, please visit http://lostspokeranch.com/2007shows.html

2006 AMHA World Top Ten Yearling Halter Stallion 28" and under, 2006 AMHA World Top Five (3rd) Multi-Color Stallions & Geldings, AMHR National Reserve Grand Champion Multi-Color Stallion, September 2006, out of a class of 41! Legend was named Pacific Coast Classic AMHA Regional Color Champion at Santa Barbara, CA June 9 - 11, Legend won 2 Reserve Grand Champions at his first AMHR show under both judges 2006 in open halter. Watch for Legend at the western regional shows and AMHA World Show again this year with Kriss Calao of Viadera Training Center.

[SIZE=12pt]Celebration's Tennessee Tyme[/SIZE]

tymer9_05hbg.jpg

One of only a few precious sons of Prince Tennessee Monashee, AMHA World Champion and sire of 6 World Champions and Reserve World Champions...proudly owned and loved by the Tymer Partnership Tymer is presently being bred to some of our appy show mares.

[SIZE=12pt]CCMF Legacy's Color Maker[/SIZE]

cmleft.jpg

And last but not least our color maker boy! 2006 AMHA World Top Ten Amateur Jr. Stallion and Showmanship, 2006 Central Regional Champion, Color Maker received multiple AMHA firsts and a Reserves Championship with limited showing. CM is currently breeding several of our solid show mares including Libertymere's Legacy's Pepper, AMHA top ten halter futurity mare.

We have also retained another colt born this year "Lost Spoke's Lightening Strike". He's a very nice few spot leopard that we futurity nominated and will be showing throughout the 2008 show season.

Dawn :saludando:

Latest posts

Back