Lets see your favorite 2009 foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up until this past week I was really partial (and still am) to this colt, Maple Mountain Canadian A, with his tiny muzzle, wild blaze and blue eyes with heavy mascara. He even got his mama's white socks to add to his pizazz! He is a son of our MiLo's Buckeye Captain Mack Splash, a Rhoten's Dandy grandson. He is long legged, upheaded and very showy - I just love him!!!

SunnyfaceE.jpg

Sunny2E.jpg

But then Smore gave us this colt last week after a very loooooong 417 days of pregnancy and I am really liking him! His official name will be Maple Mountain Repeat Run but we call him Petey for obvious reasons
default_biggrin.png
Another son of Mack and darn close to the spitting image of his daddy except for the eye patch, he even has the same tiny black spot in his ear just like dad. Beautiful head with hooky little ears and blue eyes, long legs, a really nice hip and a TON of attitude!!! You should see this little guy move! His mama is a Champion Roadster horse!

Peteyface.jpg

Peteybody.jpg

It always seems to be the colts that really get to me but I can't keep them all
default_no.gif
so both of these boys will be looking for homes once they are weaned. If by some miracle I get to keep either one of them he will be on our show string for sure!

I love Everyones Foals they are all Adorable!
default_wub.png

Here is my Favorite (Yes She was the one and Only, but I don't think that it would matter if we had other Foals She would Still be the Favorite
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
)

This "Desert Realms Bejeweled Design" She is a Sorrel Pinto with 2 Blue Eyes A/R Registered

Out of my Very Special Mare Lazy Bear Lady Sapphire and Sired by a Stallion I had been Drooling over for many years "Fallen Ash Farms Mine by Design" She is 100% a Keeper
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

couple of weeks old

Ember16daysold92387490237409234.jpg

3 days

Ember4daysold.JPG

She was Recently Clipped so stay tuned for new Pictures!

Targetsmom what is a very very nice baby in fact one of the nicest I have seen in a very long time!
Thank you so much! He is our one and only foal after 3 years of trying, so we would love him no matter what, but we do think he is special, He is also pretty smart! There are more photos and videos of him on our website (link below). Look for him in the show ring in 2010! BTW, he will look a lot different then - he is turning gray ( not a surprise, as we had him tested and he is a silver bay frame overo - LWO+- with the gray gene).

[SIZE=12pt]I'd have to say that this is my FAVORITE 2009 foal.[/SIZE]

She's on of "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirits" daughters and she's EXTREMELY sweet.

Of course there are several other's that are actually SHOW QUALITY but this filly is my favorite foal.....

[SIZE=12pt]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee194/AllureRanch/DelainesFilly1.jpg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee194/AllureRanch/DelainesFilly11.jpg[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]My second choice would be one of "Spirit's colts "Allure Ranch Spirits Royal Medallion". His full sibling "Allure Ranch Spirits Loyal Guardian" is presently showing this season. So I expect the same results with this colt.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee194/A...GlorysColt1.jpg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee194/AllureRanch/GlorysColt4.jpg[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasper as he is show quility...

nar7.jpg

rw30ch.jpg

Magic for sweetness color and being a filly

1y4sp4.jpg

2s9vnue.jpg

I was NOT squezzing her nose i was actually patting her

My favorites this year sired by my fave guy would have to be these geldings l loved them from the time there noses poked out of the bag...
default_biggrin.png

aug20059.jpg

Coventry Lane's Gold Standard

July52009026.jpg

This is our 2009 ASPC/AMHR pinto filly that has two ice blue eyes and is in both Futurity programs from our Michigan bred stallion that is a buttermilk buckskin pinto named Coventry Lane's Gold Edition and her dam is also Michigan bred named Michigan's Bonnie McBride

This girl really likes to stand up and show. She was only 3 months old in this photo without any training to stand, she just poses.
default_smile.png

This is my very first and only baby!! What an experience this has been! I love her to death!!!!! She is still nameless. I need to find the perfect name for her! She is Silver Dapple like her Daddy! Excuse the fact that I couldn't clip her legs.

DSC03537.jpg

My one and only foal! He's out of my rescue mare, Freedom. I have called him "Big Boy" since day one just as a nickname until we thought of something else but being a whopping 31.5" at 12 weeks old, the name has stuck!
default_new_shocked.gif

God, I love this guy!

Tammy

369318413.jpg

Beautiful babies everybody!
default_wub.png

I love all my babies, but Rock Rivers Aerodynamic aka "Dyna" has won my heart this year! She currently measures 29.5". I have a terrible time getting pictures of her because she won't leave me alone, but she turned three months old this weekend and got a new haircut for her birthday, so out came the camera.
default_biggrin.png

dyna823.jpg

dynaclip.jpg

dynaforward.jpg

dynatrot809.jpg

This is a fun post! Unfortunately I had to sell all my minis last year
default_sad.png
But my mom's mare had a foal here on the farm this spring. He is the last foal of "Erica's Prince Charming" After making this baby he was gelded last year. We LOVED our Prince babies!! So Pringle is my favorite baby born here! Here's "A Little Off The Middle" aka "Pringle"...

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

And this filly is out of a mare that I sold last year and a BOB son that I had. I LOVE her! Her name is "Sunshine's Niki" aka "Sunshine"...

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

Oh, everyones foals are so precious
default_wub.png

It is so hard to pick just one. I'm very partial to both of my girls. My husband is in love with this little filly . He had to name her after one of his favorite country songs.

[SIZE=12pt]Cedar Fields Amarillo Sky "Willow"[/SIZE]

willow.jpg
willow1.jpg

This colt is out of my stallion and a friends mare from this year.

He is a Silver buckskin and is about 3 months old here.

I did not get as many photos of him as I wanted, but these two show his charm.
default_rolleyes.gif

jubileefront.jpg

Jubileebait.jpg

Oh so many absolutely beautiful babies!!!!!!! I love them all, LOL

Since my computer went down, my camera has now died too.. it is not reliable any more, so I am not getting many pics this summer. And certainly dont have any pretty green backgrounds like some of the pics here do!!! (Grass??? what is THAT?!)

But, my favorite this year is Heather Glens Poetic Justice, sired by Cr Lakota Renegade and out of my near leopard mare..... She is such an imp, certainly gives the colts back what they dish out and is full of personality!

Vixenandfilly09.jpg

Coltandfillyplaymay09.jpg

Coltandfillyplayingmay09.jpg

My favorite colt for 09 is WWC Miniatures Quicksilvers Reddy
default_wub.png

A beautiful red dun out of 32.5" Boones Mini Pearl, sired by World Champion 27" NFC's Quicksilver!

Here's a pic of Reddy at 2 weeks of age!

AmberStarletReddy028.jpg

Latest posts

Back