Lets See Your Big Guys!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have 5 percherons and 2 belgians in the draft.

Here is a couple pictures of one of the teams.

Fred and Mike
IMG_2102.jpg
IMG_2086.jpg
IMG_0871.jpg

That is my son with them.

Here is Fred looking at Archie.
IMG_0874.jpg

WHAT IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this one of Starlette...just took it the other day with the Cooper pics!.

Edit: I am struggling to get bigger pics on this. If you click on her image, you will see a larger one. Is this because I am using Webshots?

Jackie

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow there's alot of really nice big horses on here. I really love the drafts tho! Especially that Clyde/Belgian cross and the dapple gray Percheron mare!

Here's my big horse. Allie or PC Bar Allegra, 26 year old tri-colored leopard registered ApHC. She stands around 14.3-15 hands. She's all western. Mainly a pasture ornament now but was mainly a trail horse. I've had her since she was 18 year olds. I got her instead of a car for my 16th b-day!! She's blind in her left eye but gets around great. She's the boss mare around here and all the minis know it too. She's been pastured with cows and now my minis. All have learned to respect her. She's the one that I can throw a novice on and know that they're safe especially little kids, she loves them. As far as we know she's never had a foal. I had always wanted one from her but have never bred her.

Allie, taken 12/09 at age 25. She's a little dirty in all of these pics, she hates being clean!!

100_0643.jpg

100_0642.jpg

100_0645.jpg

Allie, taken 6/07 at the age of 23.

100_0211.jpg

100_0209.jpg

Got to love the big ones!

Becky M.

Back