Let's See You..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here i am!

n710540730_871147_4215.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Hi! Here's me! The first one taken on Thanks Giving and the other one outside on Christmas day!

Chesa3Nov2207.jpg

Doll1Dec2507.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have any recent ones, and am not takeing any. I am in the process of becomeing girl again and growing my hair out. But its nice to put faces to names.

I dont have any recent ones, and am not takeing any. I am in the process of becomeing girl again and growing my hair out. But its nice to put faces to names.
I think I have some pictures of you Ashely - would you like me to share for you?!

I tried very hard to find a photo of me that doesn't have a horse in it....
default_wacko.png
It was MUCH harder then I expected!!

Here's me from less then a month ago, before going to the Senior Winter Dance

n1015137132_25040_6345.jpg

With my Diva
default_wub.png

n1015137132_25038_353.jpg

And miss Diva and I again
default_wub.png

n1015137132_25245_6467.jpg

wow you all look GREAT!!!!!!!!!

here I am!!

this is me with one of my best friends, Sarah (Feather_Baby here on the forum). Just going out for the Grimsby Santa Claus Parade this Christmas

Picture017.jpg

and me and Dallas <3

nigeldallas.jpg

I seem to only be able to make mine huge or small!

I LOVE this idea of putting faces to names! It makes me feel so much closer to all of you. Here I am. I wanted to put up another picture of me and some of the horses but realized I don't have a single recent one. I guess I'm spending too much time behind the camera instead of in front of it!

me.jpg

This is a couple of pics of me taken today.

Me_02_06_08.jpg

Me_02_06_08_2.jpg

And my daughter is in my avatar but its a pic from a year ago lol.

I think I was talking when this one was taken. My hair is curled up. It goes to about my butt. I need some more pics with my horses again. Maybe this spring....

IMG_0703.jpg

I didn't realize that everybody was so young. I don't have any recent pics of me and like someone else said, i'm usually the one behind the camera.

Leslie

at Convention

Erica.jpg

out with friends

erica2.jpg

in the show ring

nationals_0014.jpg

after a week of work at Nationals you can probably catch me like this

ericaSleeping.jpg

Here I am.....

adam1.jpg

adam12.jpg

and here's one of my mom, Jody, and I - she's the one you seldom see at the shows, but is the one who is HUGELY responsible for the horses and our success.

adam5.jpg

Don't be so modest about your Mom Adam, I saw her lots last year and she did great!

I don't have any recent pics of me uploaded. Here is one from the summer with my hubby:

IMG_0630.jpg

I'm sure missing that pool and warm weather, we had to dig out of two feet of snow this morning...yuck!

This one is fairly recent...

n655250745_630484_899.jpg

This is my angry face apparently...wish I looked a LITTLE more menacing, come on

l_db93ce0b68718ffb4264ea67aa4d0523.jpg

Did I mention I am hardly EVER serious?

l_6d39abfbf487ae058aa5f3453cd68586.jpg

Latest posts

Back