Let's See You

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is me and Richie, the hubby.

And our kids, Kole and Korry.

These are the pics.we sent to the foreign exchange student. Wanted to let her know how we are up front!!

33104f79.jpg

359a95ee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I too am usually the person behind the camera so pics of me are far and few LOL! I currently don't have any recent ones but here's a few from ohhh...2 years ago lol!

JoeandMe.jpg

904800377_l.jpg

i would like to give you all some photos. but to honest I never found out how to post pic on this site . alisa (gizzmoe) has always done it when we did do it . when i can either figure it out how to or she gets a chance i do it then

james

Well, here is a decent picture of me... I too am usually the one takeing the pics... I can't STAND being in them! I am the one with the terribly pale skin and long black hair... the one on your right. This was the trio I used to sing with, taken a few years ago.

Chris

CopyofSW9.jpg

Wow, Matt, you're gorgeous!! (I don't believe for a minute that a Viper is your man's first love!)

Here's fat ol' me. I'm always the person behind the camera, rarely in front of it, so I really have no good pictures of myself. I think I'm prettier than this, but I might be delusional, too.

headshot.jpg

Well, it was tough, but I found some pictures of me on this computer where im not holding, driving, or riding a horse! I'm also usually in the ring, or behind the camera!

Here's with my 2005 4H National Horse Bowl Team, I'm the blonde, second from your right

nationals.jpg

pictures of me are few (I like it that way :bgrin ) but here is one from last year of hubby, me and our two grandchildren at our granddaughter's first communion :bgrin

JessicasCommunion007.jpg

11-07-2006091621PM.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]This is the only picture of me. I'm usually the one taking the pictures. This one was takedn last October at a gymkana we went to with my daughter and her Haflinger we had last year.[/SIZE]

Christy

My best friend and I at a hunter pace. (Im on the right)

l_7ecee4101c65370c24958d62a21f3656.jpg

Me at the top of the tallest mountian in Colorado, took 5 hrs to climb. (I was calling my friend in the above pic.)

l_13a4e929e7b17d5dff73fda7a243a2d4.jpg

and me at the top of Rocky Mountian National Park

l_0a1c1727093fafafaebed2e6a599f230.jpg

How good looking everyone is. I am impressed. Well, I dont have a pic of myself but I will give you a visual I look like uhhmmm.. Angelina Jolee
default_wink.png
:

Ok maybe I look more like an overweight, middle aged woman with lots of minis :saludando:

I actually found on of me :eek: One of my boys took this last fall at a bonfire...

me.jpg

and me and my son (Oliver 11) laying flooring...

P6137341.jpg

reddeer002.jpg

Relic just sent me this pic from the show last weekend, this is me and Kaleidoscope snuggling while waiting for our class.

Is neat to see everyone. I don't really do pictures well. These are the last two that were taken of me.

Ellame1.jpg

Ellamenewsheet.jpg

Here's a picture of Dan and me taken at the Braden River Fire Department Christmas party in 2002 (I think). Haven't changed much, except my hair is a little longer.

TamandDan2.jpg

The here is a picture of Dan with his buddy, Alliance Star Wars, taken this past June at the Tennessee show.

DanBullSmile.jpg

Back