Let's See You

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happened to have this saved on Photobucket....all our other photos

were on the computer that went thru the flood....

This is Me and BabyZee in 2002.

I look the same, probably still have that sweatshirt, but the hair color

was prior to my falling out with Ms Clairol.....it's silver now....

dcabf937.jpg

This is Sophie and I, then Libby and I back in May. Sporting a new short haircut. I went nuts and cut about 6 inches off. Somedays I miss it, most days I don't. It sure is fun to put faces with names!

e86665d0.jpg

e8664b60.jpg

PS - Everyone says my girls look like their dad and I keep telling them that I am pretty sure I had something to do with their creation. :eek:

In my LB Profile Card, there's a pic of me with hubby at his sister's wedding, taken a couple years ago. Back when I was a little "skinny mini"... guess THOSE days are long gone...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

:eek: Whewboy!
default_whistling.gif
:

This is me, I think it was taken sometime in Spring of 05??? I don't remember exactly, but I think it was sometime around there.

Need-M-Mornin-Coffee.jpg

Now we can fast forward to the "now", I suppose.
default_unsure.png
: I've "aged" horribly over these last two years, gotten a little pudgier and silver tinted a tad too... I guess multiple cranial surgeries will kinda slow ya up where it packs a whollop or two on ya without ever seeing it coming.
default_wacko.png
:

Anyhoo... :lol:

Here's me at another special family visitation we did recently with our horses...

VisitationWClassy2-07.jpg

And "my" all time FAVORITE, here's me two weeks ago, the day I got to see my son COME HOME from "over there"...

DustyNMom.jpg

That was a :aktion033: HAPPY DAY!
default_yes.gif
: Didn't have a dry eye for hours after that, LOL! I wept with PURE HAPPY for like, EVER!
default_wub.png
:

Anyways...sure nice t'meet ya'll! :saludando:

recent one of me and Lisa Strassle at the last AMHR/ASPC National Convention; such a fun night......probably too much fun, but oh well

e864e161.jpg

And what you'll find at the shows......snapped last month

e864df6a.jpg

WOW, you look just
default_yes.gif
: like my cousin Jodie!!!!

This is Sophie and I, then Libby and I back in May. Sporting a new short haircut. I went nuts and cut about 6 inches off. Somedays I miss it, most days I don't. It sure is fun to put faces with names!

e86665d0.jpg

e8664b60.jpg

PS - Everyone says my girls look like their dad and I keep telling them that I am pretty sure I had something to do with their creation. :eek:

This is great seeing everyone
default_yes.gif
:

This is Me & Wally taken just a few days ago....

MVC-004E-8.jpg

masako3.jpg

masako.jpg

Party pics from this summer with sister and friends! Im the one in Black, white for the top one.

Cheers

Masako

Its nice to put faces to names! great idea to who started this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I am.....at work and at play...

e9b79e7e.jpg

e85ed8c8.jpg

had to throw this one in....the President was in the Twin Cities and they kept the motorcade at one of our bases......I look like a dork, but it was VERY cool!

e85ed8cc.jpg

e85ed8ce.jpg

Well it is a very rare occaision when there's a pic of me not riding, eating or sleeping (my friends are cruel) so here's the two that I actually found(but I could find nearly 50 of me eating or sleeping)

PACE061.jpg

In the car on our way to an awards banquet, annoyed at my friend

DSC08341.jpg

Im the blonde on the left of the pic...uhm,, no explanation otherwise...except that I guess I've got lots of pics of me goofing off too...

Hmm... me with my guinea pig Eva.

e1c0fb3b.jpg

My first mini love and the horse in my avitar, Mckeever (crossed the rainbow bridge in 2005 :no: )

McKeeverandI.jpg

my cousin and I

fizzoto0018.jpg

and jazzied up

wedding.jpg

Love all the pics everyone has posted! I joined the right forum:) You guys are a good looking bunch!!!!!!! :new_shocked: Here I am.

My first mini! (if all goes well!)

DSC03634.jpg

Me and my two kids:)

DSC03330.jpg

Here is a picture of me taken a few weeks ago, at a friends Wedding....Hope this works..

n503518021_83925_1641.jpg

Its so nice to place a face with the people you talk to everyday!

Here I am~

Strucksvisit106.jpg

Me and my family (the two little girls are my adopted cousins but the rest of 'em are full siblings~

familyportraitDec.2004001.jpg

Me and my best friend~

annasarah123.jpg

051307_12321.jpg

Me and some of my horses~

BodieKowboyandCherry.jpg

spirit1weekold030.jpg

Me and some of my friends from youth group~

b-daypartywithfriends.jpg

100_0330.jpg

Creation2007011.jpg

:bgrin

These are from this month
default_smile.png

l_11a696c154db1d69a35b1dc99f73d55e.jpg

l_69c294bd869c740118e863846eeed75a.jpg

l_c24ce85f9e8176899ab4cc1f818e15b0.jpg

This is a fun thread!

Here I am with Poopy Butt, aka Mira. When she was still small enough I would pick her up every single day and she'd give me kisses. I knew the day was coming when she'd be too big for me to hold, so I got all I could while it lasted!!
default_wub.png
:

mirakiss4.jpg

Gosh I'm getting old!!! :new_shocked: This is a recent picture. I'm 41, the hair is graying and the waist is growning!! :no:

Last edited:
:saludando: Hi Everyone! This is a GREAT thread! :lol: There are some GREAT pictures with some really cute/hot guys on here! loL!
default_wub.png
:
default_shutup.gif
:

Anyways..... Here are some of me taken (in the black/pink) last weekend at the amha central championship show and then one about 3 weeks ago at the amhr show at Lincoln, NE.

BarakahChesa7July29.07.jpg

MartyChesaJuly14.07.jpg

SmokinChesa1July14.07.jpg

Latest posts

Back