Let's see those under 30 inches miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine....Dillion.....Out of Brit Helm, Dell Terra 29". I always thought he was 31.5, but REO kept saying NO WAY. :DOH! So we measured him and sure enough she hit it right on the mark!

IMG_4618.jpg

IMG_4616.jpg

Told ya!
default_biggrin.png
And for a little guy, he's a big sweetie!

We have 3 mares 30" and under, a blue eyed black pinto filly that is going to be really small, and a tiny blue eyed bay pinto colt that is staying tiny!

This is our 28.5 inch mare Riversides Rowdys Mercedes.

Sired by RFM Booger Toos Rowdy Outlaw/Grosshills Im

A Booger Too/ Lazy "N" S Booger Man.

Mark takes her in jumping because I jump my gelding

and I'm getting too old to jump two!

Shes been Maine State Champion or Res in jumping and trail/obstacle

for the last three years in a row. Lot of horse in a small package!

And she drives!

mercedesHollis.jpg

We love her!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

oops, trying picture again!

mercedesHollis.jpg

Mercedes

My smallest is 30.5", but is a bit tubby and could use a trim. SO, it's conceivable she could measure 30" or under if that were my goal. She is a something I really had my eye on and kept "inquiring" (to the point of being obnoxious probably) before Erica agreed to let me claim her as one of my own
default_wub.png
She is one of three perlino Buckeroo girls that I own, and I would love to have some more as time goes by.

[SIZE=14pt]Erica's Sweet as Sugar[/SIZE]

2004 30.5” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Granddaughter of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too ("BTU")

Will be bred in the spring to Erica’s Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF & National Champion – Double Destiny & Buck Echo Grandson)

sweetie%2010-28.jpg
Sweetie--08052007-4%20mares.jpg
sweetie%2010-28%202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow some beautifull little horses here !

My new colt was measured at 28" a month ago, he is now 2 years old so should mature under 30" I couldnt believe he is that small as he looks like a big horse to me.

outlaw2nc5.jpg

Here is mine, looking a tad chubby...lol. Oak Parks Ima Little Blue, 25" yearling filly.

lilblueE3.jpg
LOVE
default_wub.png

Anyways, here is my just under 30 inch gelding that I purchased last year.

Nor Lea's First Class By Starman
Devon12808.jpg
DSCF2185.jpg

He Can Fly!!
Devon12789.jpg

Here is older sisiter and younger brother. Fantasia is blue roan pinto 27.75" and 6yr old now. Starbrite is 27.50" and 4yrs old black pinto ( I love his blue eye).

starbritesideaug132007.jpg

fantasiashow1.jpg

Another baby from our farm at the show. Feona is not 30" as a two year old.

FeonaAMHAshow2007.jpg

Here is ours: Shalamara Acres Phantar. 29" Foal 6/06

2007 NWMHC High Point 28" and under Yearling Stallion

2007 NWMHC Reserve High Point Amatuer Junior Stallion

2007 NWMHC Reserve Overall High Point Junior Stallion

We are looking foward to 2008
DSC00644.jpg

This is fun! I adore the under 30" minis!
default_wub.png

Here is my love, WF Mas Corona, 8 yrs young, 27.5" stallion. This is a pic of him with his championship ribbon and plaque from the Eastern Regional Championship Show where he was unanimous Champion Am Sr Stallion Level 1! It was such an accomplishment for both of us! He also has 4 World/Nat Top Tens in halter and has Grands and Reserves, etc.

coronaeasternchampionship1.jpg

This is our 2 yr old filly, Indian Peaks Sweet Serenity, 26.5" and just the epitome of what I want my horses to look like. She's a World Futurity Top Ten, multiple Supremes and multiple Grands.

serabody2007.jpg

seraribbons2.jpg

Here is our 2 yr old filly, Wisteria Rubicon Raven Beauty. She's 26" (on a tall day) and is a World Reserve Champion Futurity and Top Ten open halter mare with many Grands also. I've never had the pleasure of walking her in the ring myself, but hope to some day!

ravenleftweb.jpg

This is our 2 yr old gelding, Star Ridge Acres Good As Gold. He's 29" and will be going in the ring in 2008. I only have a weanling pic of him. He's a GMB great grandson.

binkynationals.jpg

This is our yearling filly, Star Ridge Acres Golden Miracle. She's currently 23.5" as a 9 month old. She's a National Top Ten Weanling Mare and has many blues also. I don't have ANY pics from her at Nationals - long story!
default_no.gif
But here is a weanling pic from at home.

mirabodyrightweb1.jpg

This is our 4 yr old mare, Star Keeper. She may go back out on the show road this year, can't decide. She's currently 29" and a blimp, but we'll see. These are pics from her as a 2 yr old. She only lacks one Grand for her HOF in halter (why I'm tempted to take her back out), she has more reserve grands than I can count! She's been high-point in just about everything and she's been champion all-star in several categories also. She's built like a quarter horse more than a refined arabian type, but she SHOWS her heart out every single time she's in the ring!

starnationalssideweb.jpg
starheadAMHRNat06.jpg

We also have a 29" broodmare that is a Gold Boy granddaughter, but don't have a decent pic of her. We have many that are just over 30".

Thanks for looking!
default_yes.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back