Lets see those beautiful Solid Bays

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our 2005 AMHR Reserve National Yearling Stallion, Over 30-32, Under & 2005 AMHA World Champion Top Ten ( 3rd Place) Stallion Over 30 - 32 & Top Ten Producing stallion

"Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit"

DSC_0092.jpg
Is he part lepoard? LOL!

I love solid bays! even better if they have NO WHITE!

This is Kazz, she is not a mini (wouldnt mind a mini version of her tho!).

n538899503_443904_4418.jpg

I am keeping my eye out for a bay mini mare now, I hope to be able to find one to buy next year
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Semi and Bailey are absolutely gorgeous
default_wub.png

We only have two bays here (if silver bay is included? if not, only one true bay), this is Westwind Gold N Toi Echo Melody a/k/a Savannah. Not a great picture, hope to get better ones this year
default_smile.png
She is heavily Buckeroo and GMB bred.

09%20Melody.jpg

And this is our silver bay mare, S Bar P's Elegance In Motion a/k/a Melody. She is also Buckeroo bred, and finally in foal for this year to our Buckeroo son
default_wub.png

000%20Ginger%20Show.jpg

I love everyone's bays
default_aktion033.gif
Here is our little bay girl GG (Alpenglow Indys Buckin GoGo Girl). We will be showing her this year.

gogo_sale_clip_image001.jpg

My favorite girl (okay, one of my favorites) is bay, Little Chief's Spring Blossom. She is so sweet, patient, when being led by a small child, she can untangle her legs from the lead rope, she is gorgeous foals, just an all around perfect mare/broodmare. She does nursing home, last wish, school, and more visits. She is 20 years old this year and pregnant with her 13th foal!

Not the most flattering photo of her, Baby on Board!!
default_biggrin.png

Spring.308.d.3-18-11-370x271.jpg

Spring.f.308d.3-18-11-291x393.jpg

You can see more photos of her here: Spring's Page

IMAG008.JPG

We have several bays, but this is my favorite LDS The Buckeroo Kid. A Buckeroo Grandson gelding, Kid was AMHR National Champion Color stallion/Gelding in 2008.

Not a mini either, this is my daughter on my boy Dutch. My only big guy, don't feel too bad for him, he keeps the neighbors horse company. The two of them have the run of the entire farm.

IMAG047A.JPG

Thanks, Chanda -- I can't wait for his winter coat to shed so I can see my shiny bayboy again. Right now he looks a bit like an Irish Setter!

Yay as of this morning I can finally share in this post LOL. Well sort of, she is solid bay right now but could roan out so once she is older might not be eligible for this catagory but as of right now is a solid bay.
default_laugh.png

206556_1760456369190_1172460008_31592788_2959429_n.jpg

We really don't have any bays, but I love them

so none to show you right now

we have a silver bay and a bay pinto

but I want to see those wonderful solid bays
default_wub.png

edited to add: add some chrome if you like too
We we have plenty lol

we have Sky who has done really well for us this year

7-07sky1.jpg

his two foals have been solid bays as well

S5030463.JPG.opt264x313o0,0s264x313.JPG

this is his filly born in Feb

colt12011.jpg.opt344x240o0,0s344x240.jpg

and his tiny colt born this past weekend

also have Rowdy Reigns Supreme who is a Darker bay (this pic is how he looks now at 21)

RowdyAMHABack1.jpg.opt348x318o0,0s348x318.jpg

Not the best picture but here is my 27.5" 3yr old filly Reignmakers Playing with Dynamite (Dyna) Some of you may remember her from when she was a tiny baby and we lost her momma to hyperlipemia.

DSC04187.JPG

This is my Legacy, some of you may remember when we lost her mother to an abcessed liver when she was 4 weeks old. She is now expecting her first foal.

This is
Legacy21709.jpg
Bennett's Angel's Legacy

Here is our seniour stallion, Falabella El Pampero. He is 15 yrs old this year and this pic was taken last year after he had won an open class at our County Show ( only mini in the class). He was then chosen ( out of over 2500 horse entries) to represent all of the equines in the Grand Parade that closes the show
default_aktion033.gif

new forest 028.JPG

Yeah! There he is! Thanks for the Mingus fix, he has always been one of my favorites.

Thanks, Mary! I wish you lived close by and could meet him -- he's even more beautiful on the inside. He's still hurting after losing his buddy, Thelonius, so he is very needy and extremely cuddly, which is both sweet and sad.

Okay so mine is not a mini but he is a solid bay
default_rolleyes.gif
Here is "Mountain Views Catch of the Bay" AKA: Guppy (You can thank Jill for his registered name, she came up with it for me
default_laugh.png
) He is a 11hand welsh cross. Love him tons he was my first pony and I pretty much learned how to fall off horses because of him!!!
default_laugh.png
He was so very naughty and a very green broke 3 year old! He is now 12 and loves being with the minis and giving rides to the girl I babysit every week.
default_wub.png

33y4bxh.jpg

xe4ndi.jpg

I LOVE bays! Such beautiful bays in this thread, eye candy for sure!
default_wub.png

Here is Mountain Highs AMayZing, our multiple National Champion and Performance Horse of the Year giving a "first ride" to one of the grandbabies. I love how she can be all fire and energy in the show ring and then stand like a statue for a child. "May" gets a very deep red coat later in the season, much like her dam in the next pic.
may_06.jpg

This is Spring Valley's Dawn Glow, otherwise known as "May's Mom".
default_smile.png
Horrible picture of her, standing on a hill, but we don't have more than a couple of her. She's 27 years old and has been retired for a number of years now.
maysmom_01.jpg
Such a sweet mare, and a perfect babysitter for the weaned foals.

Here's Magic Mist Elegant Express, first daughter of Mountain Meadows Special Express, or "Prince". Nickname is "Ellie"
m_ellie_00.jpg

Looks like I need to do another post, because I have more bays!
default_yes.gif

Back