Lets see those beautiful Solid Bays

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has taken way more time than I expected, since the forum wouldn't accept a couple of pictures, not the right "type"? Said it wasn't allowed. Had to upload the pics to Photobucket and crop, then my computer stopped working and I had to start all over again.
default_rolleyes.gif

Ok, here is Magic Mist Desiree`. I thought that she was a silver bay, mainly because I thought her sire was a silver black, and because her color at birth was so unusual to me. Then a thread on the forum about silvers made me realize that it must just be the Sabino gene causing this filly and her sire to look different.

Here's a pic of her as a foal (on the left) She stayed pretty much that color until last year
m_desiree_00.jpg

And then pics of her last year as a three year old, in regular coat
DesireeSeptember2010004.jpg
Another
DesireeSeptember2010003-1.jpg
The color change was so interesting to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
More bays; keep losing my internet connection.

This is Magic Mist Remember Me "Remmy"; her color is very much like Desiree`'s was when she was younger (mare in last post) but her color has stayed this way. I thought that she was silver bay too, but she must also just have Sabino and possibly appy altering her color
th_misc_002.jpg

Here's our Halter Hall of Fame now-gelding, Magic Mist AMayZingly Rowdy back home since his owner has been unemployed for an extended period of time. Such a sweet boy.
rowdy_02.jpg

And I'll close with a pic of May and her bay filly from three years ago.
amayzingIllusion_04.jpg
We also have a bay roan, two bay minimal pintos, and bay appaloosas. I said I like bays, lol!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back