Let's see the bald face/wide blazed horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi CKC! What you don't know is DakotahMoon is my best friend and "sister"! Now we all have one of the boys! I wonder if either of yours have a slipper fetish like the Nort does? tee hee

We have some bald faces, half bald faces and plenty of blue eyes here! I just love them!

That's awesome! I did not know that! Slipper fettish.... huuum I don't think he does.
default_smile.png

Kim

This is my very first Miniature horse i bought, I love her to death...lol...big blaze and

her crystal blue eyes and all ...Here is my Crystal...Sorry its a little blurry...

crystal4lil.jpg

Thanks,

Tina

Blaze face and blue eyes---

ec3895f4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a picture of a Cross Country colt that we are actually selling because we are trying to reduce our herd before our busy show season.http://pleasantviewminiatures.com/_wsn/page7.html He is the first horse on this page. He has such a gorgous Bald face and two crystal blue eyes.

I don't quite know how to get pictures on quite yet. :eek:

Here are a couple of photos of our yearling mini gelding Haaze's Federal Jet Express.

The first one is from last fall and the second photo is from about a week ago.

Jet10-25-06_2.jpg

RyanandJet3-25-07026.jpg

Jet is such a sweet little guy
default_wub.png
: . Everyone's horses on here are so pretty!!
default_smile.png

-Carrie

This is my big (15.3 hand) Paint gelding, King as a baby

scan0029.jpg

Here's my boy Knight Stars Kool Kowboy a.k.a Kowboy. He'll be a 2 yr. old May 2nd. I love his blaze along with his big blue eyes!!!

Minihorses2024-1.jpg

100_1096-2.jpg

100_1015.jpg

Anna3-21-07-firstpicswithnewcame-10.jpg

Latest posts

Back