Let's see the bald face/wide blazed horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
I love love love the big white faces on horses, especially with blue eyes like our boy!

sky.jpg

Two summers ago at previous owners

Sky21.jpg

Oh I soooo can't wait to clip him out! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

th_madison.jpg

Here is my mare Knight Star's Madison Rose she has a bald face with 2 blue eyes.

I so love them!!!!!

Little Miss Prints, current 2 year old.

printsnew.jpg

And Jack, yearling gelding

jack3.jpg

Here's Cole....
default_wub.png
:

RHA Unforgettable Locomotion.

Cole0405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is miss Ghost, my baby girl.

CaliforniaPrincess014WEB.jpg

Ghost008.jpg

ghostie002.jpg

GhostVitalSigns010.jpg

I LOVE bald faces and blue eyes too.
default_wub.png
:

(sorry the pics are all different sizes, lol. stupid photobucket!)

DSC00393.jpg

"Little Wee Lord of the Ring" which is our four year old stallion having a bald face, two ice blue eyes. He is a sweetheart with a wonderful personality,having him since he was a four month old colt. We are very proud of Lordy with his awards in aged stallion, model stallion and multi-color as well in the showring and attending the Nationals and the World Show. He will also be registered in the Pinto Association very soon and hopes for being shown at the Pinto shows and the Pinto World Show in Tulsa as well. We are expecting some Lordy foals this spring as well.

Here is our Mickey Blue Eyes. He is such a sweetheart and I just love his 2 blue eyes!!

tearidemickey.jpg

teamickeywinter.jpg
default_wub.png
:

Here's a wild blaze/half-mask on our boy Bandito who we sold last fall:

ditohead.jpg

ditoface68.jpg

I miss his special face.
default_unsure.png
:

Here's Magic Man's Challenger....my 4 year old, stallion.
default_wub.png
: not the best picture but...

I love his face marking
default_wub.png
:

momnmenchallenge-1.jpg

Here is Blue, my baby girl.
default_wub.png
: She is in foal to Jinx and it the one I thought was going to go the other day. :lol:

blue05site-1.jpg

As a yearling.

Image4-1.jpg

This winter.

I love the bald faces too! Here is Phantom (full brother to CKC's Cole and REO's Lotto) I have just recently bought him from Heather (Mulligan's Run)(Photo by Jamie).
default_wub.png
:

phantom_0131.jpg

And this is another new acquisition that I'll be picking up next weekend from Lauralee in Texas...this is Envy a smokey black tovero
default_wub.png
: (Photo by Laura)

envy2.jpg

I love the bald faces too! Here is Phantom (full brother to CKC's Cole and REO's Lotto) I have just recently bought him from Heather (Mulligan's Run)(Photo by Jamie).
default_wub.png
:

phantom_0131.jpg

And this is another new acquisition that I'll be picking up next weekend from Lauralee in Texas...this is Envy a smokey black tovero
default_wub.png
: (Photo by Laura)

envy2.jpg
Congratulations on Phantom. He is beautiful! Cole is my best bud. I bet you Phantom will be the same way. He has to be in your business no matter what you do. It's been such a long time since I've been able to spend time with the horses(had a baby 6 weeks ago by c-section). The dr. cleared me this week to do whatever I want now. SO off to the horses I go. It's been so long since I've been able to see them. because I was out of commission for a long time. Vet comes and they all line up for shots(that wasn't normal. I guess they really missed me.
default_smile.png
) Cole was the first one to get in line. Love that boy! From what I've heard Lotto is the same way. You are going to have lots of fun with Phantom and I'm so jealous... can't clip here. We've been having 60-70's here, but next Friday night it's going to be around 33. Got another few weeks yet.
default_smile.png

Kim

Thanks Kim, I am so excited about Phantom! It's still another few weeks before we go pick him up, but I have heard a lot of great things about his personality and how laid back he is. I am already in love with him and I haven't even touched him yet :bgrin ....Congrats on your new addition - I know C-sections are a chore to recover from! And isn't it amazing how much you miss the horses when you can't see and interact with them the way you're accustomed to...heck, some days I miss mine so much it hurts - and I just saw them that morning before I went to work...hehe I know, I'm a sap!!

So true.
default_smile.png
You need to make sure you post pictures of him in the future. I need to do the same with Cole. I use the same pictures that were taken of him before I brought him home because I love those pictures of him. LOL

Hi CKC! What you don't know is DakotahMoon is my best friend and "sister"! Now we all have one of the boys! I wonder if either of yours have a slipper fetish like the Nort does? tee hee

We have some bald faces, half bald faces and plenty of blue eyes here! I just love them!

Latest posts

Back