Lets play the guessing game!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixshooterfarm

Reaction score
Ok, I need your guy's help here. Ok i bought a mare a while ago and the person who had her said that she was running with the stallion for a long time. So here is what we are going to do, I am going to write down every sign she has and everyone guesses on when they think she will foal. Who ever gets the closest to her actual foaling date gets to help name the foal. Lol I thought it would be fun!

ok here is goes

Big big belly on her, the baby has dropped as much as the baby will drop in a maiden mare,

Udder is swelling, not hard, not even close to being full, can get any milk out yet.

back end is a little puffy and elongated, tail is real loose, can almost lay it on her back, her butt is real soft too.

Walks around a lot, takes a bight to eat, then walks, takes another bite then walk.... she is not indetress tho, so dont think that.

wants to be away from the other horses, real cranky.

Well thats all I can think of right now, ask if you can think of anything else, and let the games begin!

Latest posts

Back