LET"S SEE...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniwhinny

Reaction score
I hope I can have this in this forum...I know a lot of people don't go to the photo forum and this IS of interest to us all
default_wink.png
:

Let's see YOU. I'd LOVE to see what y'all look like, your age and real names *grin*

We talk to each other everyday and share everything about our horses but lets see what WE look like.

I'm happy to start. I'm 48, happily married with 14 and 17 year old boys. My name off the forum "miniwhinny" Is Danna Miyamoto.

Here's my family from a month ago top row L to R Hubby, son, Mom, Auntie, Uncle, cousin, auntie, cousin, sister in law, brother. Bottom row L to R Son, ME, cousin, cousin-in-law (?) Neice, nephew.

family1.jpg

and Cielo and myself

Cielo2.jpg

PLEASE don't be shy...join in and let us all see what THIS family is like
default_yes.gif
:

Here is me
default_smile.png
My name is Jill O'Roark and I'm a financial planner / investment broker. I've been 29 for 9 years now!

A year or so ago (as a blonde):
Jill%20and%20XLR%2004062006%205.jpg

A few years ago with my naturally mouse brown hair:

sjo-1-page.jpg

Also a few years ago at my sister's wedding with my husband, Harvey / "H":

harveyandjill.jpg

Hi! Here I am... Off the forum my name is Mindy, wife and mother
default_yes.gif
:

mynewhair.jpg

Here is a photo of my boys... Ben is the older at 6 and Logan is the younger at 5

benseyes.jpg

loganseyes.jpg

Here's my hubby! He's the love of my life
default_wub.png
:

Craigseyes.jpg

Here i am ...

My name off the forum is Leeana Hackworth and i am 19 years old
default_smile.png
. I just graduated from high school June 2007, so im kind of trying to enjoy my summer/fall and have decided to take a year off before going to college to just enjoy life as an adult. I am currently jobless (but on the look, however!). My hair color changes pretty often but has been medium brown most this year so far, exept in the first picture it looks red'ish ...that was right after i colored my hair, maybe two days later.

At a show earlier this year between classes

102_2748.jpg

After graduation in early june, back home ...

MeandDiploma.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is me!

I apologize for the myspaceness of these pictures.

I am Jessica Price and I am 17.

I was blonde.

resizedjessicapretty.jpg

Then light brown.

P1010016.jpg

And Now dark brown!

three.jpg

six.jpg

This is me.

l_c91ad31f93429d49b36f0c4f5c40d420.jpg

My name is Nicole, I'm 22 years old, and I'm a farm manager/aspiring paraeducator.

l_cafb686a7e46984d76dd39101993dbbe.jpg

This is what I look like on select weekends.

l_8dca58ec2bc269fc857c451d7c999b2c.jpg

And this is proof that even in the most mundane settings, I don't take normal pictures.

how cool to put names with faces!! i'll play!

this is me, charlene, wearing a *gasp* dress, last Easter. any other picture i have of me is so bad, i wouldn't put it out there. i am 56, some days i feel 90. some days i feel 20.
default_wink.png
: in my other life, i am a legal secretary and i work for the pike county, illinois, public defender.

ninaeaster.jpg

this is gary, the love of my life. we have been together for 11 wonderful years. oh, he's the one on the left. well, i love tuffy, too, but you know what i mean. :bgrin

GaryTuffy704-1.jpg

i have one child, john. this is john and his girlfriend, melissa. i hope some day soon john and melissa will announce their engagement. he's an attorney, works for the illinois supreme court. melissa just began her career as an r.n.

JohnMelissa-1.jpg

i could not be prouder of my family. :aktion033:

I'm Kris and I'm 18, finishing school before taking a year off.

PACE061.jpg

Not impressed - we were on our way to an awards banquet and I didn't know that my friend had a camera.

DSC08341.jpg

Me and my friend goofing off...we didn't mean to dress alike
default_rolleyes.gif
:

teufelcannat.jpg

And finally me and my loooovely pony.

Reception_1815.jpg

This is a picture from our Reception (May 2007), me (Tiffani) and my DH, Jason.

Well, I don't have a recent picture
default_sad.png

This is me with my grandaughter Makayla and she is now 5 so this pic was taken about 4 1/2 years ago.

grandma_makayla3.jpg

This is Makayla 2 months ago

StartmeUp_010_edited.jpg

Gee I am getting OLD, lol. They grow up SOOOOOOOOO fast.

Cool this is fun ,Hi off the forum my name is Emma I'm 26 with 2 yr daughter, I have 3 hacks 2 clyde x , 1 is just bout 30 that was the first horse I owned and the other a hack is a quarter horse x, I also have my 4 minis,

The first pic is of my 2 good mates I'm in the centre

IMG_0445Medium.jpg

the 2nd pic is me and my husband on our hunnymoon

EmmaKyleHunnymoon.jpg

The 3rd pic is of my daughter Tyla

tyla008Medium.jpg

OMG I Love Loriekeets Karen! When ever I am somewhere that has them I drive whom ever I am with Crazy by wanting to stay in there for hours upon hours! !!

Anyways...

I'm Whitney, I'm 23, a semester with my AA in Premed,(Already have my one in Bus, changing your mind is Expensive!) and trying to decide between a P.A. degree or getting my RN then N.P. Sigh.

I have my own barn full of kids that I teach and get to play and laugh and Kick horse show butt with as well!

l_d1d41d107472e2717c7d86d51f3f5da8.png

Me and Said barn kids at an awards banquet....(I'm the one that looks like a roman throwback in the middle)

p299463922.jpg

And me and my appendix over a little baby jump.
default_smile.png

My name is Tiffany (hence the Tiff...one of my nicer nicknames), and I am 24. But gosh...I'm used to requests for pics with the horses; I doubt anyone would recognize me without my flyaway hair and hay all over my clothes. I just had my hair chopped again right before this picture, so it was behaving more than my forum friends are used to seeing:

tiff.jpg

I'm Sonya from Central Michigan, I am 38, married with no children, my husband and I are both Air Traffic Controllers...I don't have minis anymore, up until about a yr ago I had 4 minis, 2 mini goats, and a bunch of chickens. We got a place "up north" that we go to every weekend on a lake (my weekends are Mon-Wed) and it just got too hard and expensive paying the petsitter with all the animals, so I decided to sell everything. I still have my 2 dogs (in avatar) and an outside cat...the dogs go with us everywhere.

Here is a pic of me with my first two minis...this is probably about 2 yrs old:

HPIM0439.jpg

Here is a current pic of me and my husband, Doug...this was just taken about 2 weeks ago in Put-In Bay, South Bass Island, about 8 miles out in Lake Erie, off Port Clinton, Ohio believe it or not, what a wonderful place...this is at our hotel, a swim up bar..I can't wait to go back!

IMG_0630.jpg

I miss my animals occasionally, but what a great time I've been having without the added responsibility...someday I will get horses again, but not until I'm done running around and traveling. I've made many friends here on this forum, so I stick around, but only on the back porch.

Like Jessica, I have mostly the myspace pictures.

Anyways, I have NO idea what color my hair is, I don't even try
default_smile.png

My name is Jamie, and I am 18 years old.

l_0f455f51f4ed6f4a40f6d3abbe817928.jpg

l_fa253f79a9c26156df913487dd46fd39.jpg

Although I was a red-head once...

l_6345e32847083636e848f33b652f9287.jpg

Latest posts

Back