Let me introduce myself

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi :saludando: and welcome from New York!
default_smile.png

One of my new friends here suggested I formely introduce myself, so here goes! :saludando:

I am from Ireland (southern) and have a small herd of miniatures, well 8 mares and 3 stallions plus a few youngsters to show/sell eventually. I also have a 14hh welsh/thoroughbred mare (at least thats what we think she is
default_wacko.png
: ) and an irish cob brood mare. 2 of my stallions and 3 of my mares are imported and AMHA/R registered and my first foal is due march 21st which I am very excited about!!

Hello to everyone from far away Ireland. :saludando: :saludando:
Welcome to the Forum. Thanks for introducing yourself.

WELCOME!!

I am in Ohio, near the Indiana border and am very glad to meet you!!! :saludando:

Welcome to our forum from beautiful East Tennessee. Many many people here are of Irish descent. It is thought that East Tennessee looks somewhat like parts of Ireland.

Hello and a big welcome,

From cold snowy New Hampshire!!!

I hope one day to get to ireland as well!

Bonnie

Welcome to the forum from North Central Kentucky!

Sounds like you have a very nice small herd!

Hope to hear more from you in the future.

JJay

Thank you all for your warm welcome...its lovely to be here!! And I`m sure I`ll have loads of questions :aktion033: I will post pics of my surrounding area if a. someone tells me how and b. when the weather is a bit "friendlier" !
default_rolleyes.gif
:

[SIZE=18pt]Welcome from the beautiful state of East Tennessee, USA. :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Bill

Welcome from western Montana!! I would love to go to Ireland someday! It's so beautiful...
default_wub.png
:

Welcome from Southwest Arkansas. I love your website.

Welcome :saludando: from Ohio! Ireland is such a beautiful country...would love to visit someday.
default_yes.gif
:

Hope you visit often & become a "regular" here!
default_yes.gif
:

Welcome from Texas! It's great to see so many diverse parts of the world come together here. :aktion033:

Ireland is high on my list of places to visit too. Maybe LB members could set up a vacation "exchange" - want to visit a Texas farm lol?

Jan

Latest posts

Back