Leopard Appy Stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soggy Bottom Ranch

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there are any leopard stallions in Wisconsin, and where?

Thank you!

I only know of one for certain and he's a yearling owned by Ashley here on the Forum.

Not even sure she will keep him a stallion, but she probably should get at least ONE foal crop from him.

Guess the only thing I know for sure is that he's not for sale. ;)

I think she'll be here shortly to show him off.

Liz M.

Yeppers thats me! We have talked a bit already about Boo.

Im so excited my boy will be home in 12 days!!

I just got a dun leopard weanling
default_yes.gif
: that I will be standing at stud in 2 years, but I am in Minnesota. Don't know of any in WI right off hand, but there are 2 breeders of appy mini's in the North Dakota area.

I'm pretty sure that there is one not to far from me.

Carol Lee has an appy breeding program. I haven't been to her place and I don't have a website for her though.

I'll have to see if I can get a hold of her and ask.

Anne

KEVIN AND CHERIE DRAYS HAVE ONE OF MY BOYS THAT IS A LEOPARD. HE IS THIS ONES HALF BROTHER AND LOOKS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE HIM BUT TINIER. THEY ARE LOCATED IN WHITEWATER?

rocky.jpg

Have you tried posting an ad on the saleboard? You may be able to find some appy farms that way.

Sandy, your colt is beautiful!

Courtney

I had a leopard appy, that I sold to a woman in Amberg, about a year ago. She still has him and he was a nice looking fellow. I do have a dunaloosa stallion. Corinne

Back