Lee Crutchfield Clinic/Show in Maine Reminder

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundancer

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Just a reminder to get your entries in for Maine Miniature Horse Club's Clinc/Show with Lee Crutchfield being held May 28th, Cumberland Fairgrounds,Cumberland Maine (10 mins out of Portland). Post entries will be May 20th, so avoid the late fee!!! Everyone will go away with a wealth of showing tips and helpful hints by one of the Miniature Horse World's finest!!! We would love to see you all there :aktion033: To assure yourself a seat for auditing contact us ASAP. This is inside, so you don't have to worry about the weather. The local 4-H Club is providing the food booth for the day. This will be an event for New Englanders who are just starting out or for the seasoned show veteran not to miss!! The first time an event of this caliber being offered in the State Of Maine. (Mainer's you don't want to miss out!!) For more information contact Jen Flanigan at [email protected] or call her at 207-829-2063

Hope to see you there

Julie Flanigan

Maine Miniature Horse Club

:aktion033: We are planning on taking Alex and possibly our new babie girl. Is there any chance her mom can go in the class with her? she is so little.
default_wacko.png
:

We're going for the experience. Not sure if showing is the way we want to go in the future. (Showing isn't for everybody.)

But it's a great opportunity to meet lots of people and talk ... and talk ... and talk ...

:saludando: :488: :aktion033:
default_cheekkiss.gif
:
default_cheers.gif
: :flirt:
default_thumbup.gif
:

It's the place to be!!! I can't wait to see and talk with everyone!!! Kathy,I don't see a problem with mom going in with the baby (too cute!) This is for learning and for having fun. Also a chance to meet and talk minis with everyone!!! I agree with you Yankee Mini - Showing is only one avenue for minis out of many. We have fun with our club shows. Mr Crutchfield will be very informative and fun - I can't wait. I will have the naughty yearling colt!!! :no:

Julie

Just wanted to bump this up and let everyone coming know we have split the Halter classes down further. We have a good amount of sucklings/weanlings coming and we've decided to split them away from the Yearlings. Please take note that the classes will now run as follows:

1A(Section 1): Miniature Horse In Hand mares, Sucklings/Weanlings

1A(Section 2): Miniature Horse In Hand Mares, Yearlings

1B: Miniature Horse In Hand mares, 2 Years and Over

1C: Miniature Horse In Hand, Geldings, Open

1D(Section 1): Miniature Horse In Hand Stallions, Sucklings/Weanlings

1D(Section 2): Miniature Horse In Hand Stallions, Yearlings

1E: Miniature Horse In Hand Stallions, 2 Years and Over

Looks like the weather will be in the 70's and sunny :aktion033:

Can't wait to see everyone there

Jen

:new_shocked: WOW Ive been pecking away at getting ready for this show thelast two weeks, guess It really creaped up on me!! I got Alex body clipped yesterday and realized that he had too easy of a winter, he is FAT!!

But he'll just look like a butterball turkey thats all!!Gonna get the supplies in the trailer today and I also realised I need a few things New clipper blades!!, show sheen and cowboy majic!! I had to do all the cliping as Megan is allergic to pet dander, She will have to do the washing though!! We are planning on bringing the little baby girl too Im not going to clip her though, its just too cold for my little girl. The girls want to bring the new colt too but I feel he is too young and he doesnt lead at all yet (niether does the filly) It should be interesting. Im excited to meet Lee Cruchfield!! Bet he wont know what to think of all us crazy Mainers!!
default_wacko.png
:

Been working all week trying to get everyoone washed and finish clipping all of them. Not nearly enough time in a day! Got to get rid of the that job! It takes up way time much time every day. Still planning to bring 4. With all the rain we had here (16 days straight) not much turn out time everyday as mud is way to deep. Guessing they will be bouncing off the walls in the ring. It should be a fun day for all. I will be be doing much of the showing and it will be my first time in the ring showing horses!

Will be looking to see lots of folks there.

Mark

I'm a newbie to the show ring, too! :bgrin

I'm looking forward to learning a lot and meeting new people...last I knew it's supposed to be sunny and warm. Yay! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back