Entry Reminder - Area VI National Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacki

Reaction score
Just wanted to remind everyone that entries for the Area VI National Show are due this week (postmarked), Thursday, May 17th.

The show will be at the Lancaster Event Center, Lincoln, Nebraska June 1-3. We'll stall in Pavilion # 1 and show in the adjacent Pavilion # 4 (Countryman Arena). Hope to see many of you there, print the showbill from our web site www.bluestemminihorse.com. Bring the kids - All Youth Classes Are FREE!

Tracey Slagle is the show manager, her contact information follows.

Thanks.

Jacki Loomis

********************************************************************************************************************************************

The Area VI National Show will be held June 1, 2, & 3, 2012 at the Lancaster Event Center in Lincoln, Nebraska. The show is hosted by the Bluestem Miniature Horse Club and Tracey Slagle as the manager.

Unlimited class fees per horse/pony- $40 along with FREE youth classes and $22/night stall fees.

We sure hope that everyone can come and join us.

For information contact:

Tracey Slagle, Manager

308-624-0212 or [email protected] or www.wa-fullfarm.com/DoubleSS

Bluestem Miniature Horse Club - www.bluestemminihorse.com

Another quick reminder for everyone to get their entries postmarked or emailed to me by the May 17th deadline to avoid the late fee. This will be enforced at this show.

Tracey Slagle

Manager

Anyone going to this show from MI, IN, IL or OH? I may need a show cart picked up from the Lincoln show. It's closer for me to retrieve the cart in one of those states - Nebraska is a long way from southern Michigan! If you're willing, please PM me. I'd be happy to pay a reasonable fee for the transport. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back