AMHA and AMHR Shows In Maine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've taken a liking to showing Kristina's horses, which I did not have to clip or facial, I could get use to that. Taking the supremes with her Jack Jack didn't hurt either.
Since you put it that way, Matt...... lol.... Clipping, conditioning and facialing, just to send them in the ring with someone else.... I think I need my head examined..... haha... Its all good!

Now according to Kristina I need to bring 15!!!!!! I'll be looking for her to bring at least 15 but looking forward to seeing her get it done without Tina, Moe, Lola, and Charlene. After all I need them! LOL
Now Mark.... When did I ever say that you could have them?!?! haha.... Not sure what we are brining to the show but it definitely won't be 15....... We have the Fonda show the weekend before so I have to pick and choose.... and I am going without Lola, so I am down 1 person.... It will be a miracle if I ever decide how many I am taking....

Should be a fun weekend!

I'd really like to ring Jay up as well, especially after how well our last show went. Next year I should be able to bring Jay up if you do this show again and by that time he'll be AMHR as well as AMHA. I just have to make sure that I can still help out. I'll give you a PM once I find out if I can definitely make it up there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back