AMHA and AMHR Shows In Maine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopermini

Reaction score
The Maine Miniature Horse Club is hosting it first ever rated shows onJune 27th and 28th. Saturday is the Pinetree Classic AMHR show and Sunday is the Pinetree Classic AMHA show. The show facilty is at Cumberland Fairgrounds in Cumberland Maine just off I-95 about an hour north of NH. Our judges for the days are 2009 World Show Judge Karen Iverson for both shows with Karen Cabic on Saturday's AMHR show and Leslie Packard on Sunday for the AMHA show. We are looking to see lots of new faces and many of our old friends as well at the shows. Stalls are available. For class lists and forms go to www.maineminiaturehorseclub.com or email our show manager Missy Tansey at [email protected]

Mark Cooper

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll be there, Mark!
default_saludando.gif
Looking forward to it very much.
default_risa8.gif

Jodi

I'll bring as many as Dad will "allow" in the trailer
default_laugh.png
There has been discussion of borrowing an extra trailer and having my brother haul it for us, but I guess only time will tell!

See you soon!
default_saludando.gif

Looking forward to this show and REALLY looking forward to FINALLY having a rated show in state
default_aktion033.gif
We have 6 or 7 coming to the AMHR day and 2 coming to the AMHA day. Next year we'll have 4 or 5 for the AMHA day. Looking forward to a great weekend in June
default_yes.gif

~Jen~

Julie

I sure wish we lived where you do I would have all the horses across the street if I had to recruit people to show them. lol

Unfortunately when you have to trailer in you cant bring as many. But we are looking forward to the show and hope to bring a couple anyway.

Nita

Mark-

I sent you and Lynn an email on Monday with some Qs about the letter sent to me but no one got back to me.

What's the deadline?

Thanks!

Jenifer

Millstone Farm

Mark-
I sent you and Lynn an email on Monday with some Qs about the letter sent to me but no one got back to me.

What's the deadline?

Thanks!

Jenifer

Millstone Farm
Jenifer,

Sorry about not getting back I thought Lynn had taken care of it and she probably thought I did. I sent you am PM.

You have plenty of time as many ads are just coming in.

Mark

I sure wish we lived where you do I would have all the horses across the street if I had to recruit people to show them. lolUnfortunately when you have to trailer in you cant bring as many. But we are looking forward to the show and hope to bring a couple anyway.

Nita
We only have 7 here in the barn, so we are infact bringing the whole barn to the AMHR day
default_yes.gif
. Only 2 have AMHA papers, so both those boys will be at the A show. Hardshipping 3 in when they turn 5 next year, but that doesnt help us this year! Sure does make it nice to live so close, and we are looking forward to it.

~Jen~

Im glad to hear that rated shows are now starting in Maine. I live a few hours north so it would be quite a haul to go watch but Im hopefull that I can, and hopefully these rated shows will continue and next year my guy might be ready to show! Wish everyone this year good luck competing!
default_saludando.gif

I would love to bring my guy up for the AMHA day, but I have to depend on my trainer to haul me. She's busy with QH shows so its a no go. My parents live in Oxford ME so I'm think that I might come up to at least watch and maybe learn a little. I've never done a rated show so it would be a great learning experience. If anyone going needs an extra hand with their horses and would be willing to show me a little bit about showing at a rated show, send me a PM. Or if the show could use an extra hand, I'm up for that too.

HorseMom/ Heather,

Come on up to the show! There is no question we can find plenty to keep you busy! There are lots of little things that need to be done during the show and always exhibitors needing a hand with a horse. We'd really like to have you bring a horse to show but you can learn quite bit just helping out.

Mark

Lizzie and I wanted to come up so bad. That is the same day as her 4H weekend horse show and she needs to go to that. I will cross my fingers that you do it again next year so we can come up.

I sure wish we lived where you do I would have all the horses across the street if I had to recruit people to show them. lolUnfortunately when you have to trailer in you cant bring as many. But we are looking forward to the show and hope to bring a couple anyway.

Nita
We only have 7 here in the barn, so we are infact bringing the whole barn to the AMHR day
default_yes.gif
. Only 2 have AMHA papers, so both those boys will be at the A show. Hardshipping 3 in when they turn 5 next year, but that doesnt help us this year! Sure does make it nice to live so close, and we are looking forward to it.

~Jen~
I am looking forward to this weekend in Maine!!! Who is coming out to show!?!?

Looks like I don't have much choice on this.
default_biggrin.png

Now according to Kristina I need to bring 15!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

I'll be looking for her to bring at least 15 but looking forward to seeing her get it done without Tina, Moe, Lola, and Charlene. After all I need them! LOL

It should be a really nice show for everyone. Remember June 27th is the only AMHR show in New England for 2009! AMHA show on the 28th has a World judge!

There will be a number of first time exhibitors for both days so if your new to showing you will have plenty of company and there will plenty of people to lend a hand or answer questions.

Mark

Not sure yet, but possibly coming with my little Monster. Just 1 if any. I got him qualified at the last show so he may be staying home so I can save money for regionals and worlds. But I will be there regardless. I've taken a liking to showing Kristina's horses, which I did not have to clip or facial, I could get use to that. Taking the supremes with her Jack Jack didn't hurt either.

My cousin is getting married on the AMHR day so I won't be there for that one. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

It sure is nice to have one R show so close. It's ridiculous that the next closest is like 500 miles away.

I will most likely be there with Joey one or both days as he is double registered!! We will see...
default_saludando.gif

The early entry deadline is approaching on June 15th.

Show info is at www.maineminiaturehorseclub.com/showsclinics

Looking to see a good crowd and lots of new faces for our first rated shows.

Mark

Latest posts

Back